DIY Irish HardcorePunk Archive Blog. (1 Viewer)

Jesus really happy and excited by the response to this and I'll try clarify bits and pieces about it now. First off my laptop (well I hope its just the cable) fucked up on me today (along with my record player, phone and my car seemingly goin down the tube also!) but hopefully I'll have it fixed tomorrow.

I have already got sent a bambi tape and some other stuff by Boz today, which I'll up this week. Also thinking abotu trying to host all these files online somewhere else. Now in relation to things mentioned. I can't multi-quote to save my life so instead...

Tommy - Thanks a million for the offer, I'll pm you over the next day or so.

Leo - In regards My Name Is Satan, I don't have that cd anymore, have the mp3s but would like the artwork, booklet scanned to go with it if anyone has it. And sure I'll take them off the objection blog and upload them on the list. In regards Tophi I don't have anything they did, have a gout 7" (in a 8" sleeve!) from 95' that I will rip soon, alogn with the gout album. Also have kabinboy 7" I will rip soon also. Anyway Leo I'll email you as soon I have a look at exactly what I have myself.

Eager - deadly buzz bout the Kilcoole stuff, probably have a fair bit of it myself, but if you could get a list together that would be excellent.

Jamie - Already was thinking about serpents and already dead and worked out with the new release of that cd on stitchy press I of course wasn't gonna put that stuff up online and the fact that drainland are still goin sure I wouldnt do that either. The only stuff I'll be putting up there from active bands is stuff bands request I put up there.

Blevins - I'll be home in Kildare soon and I'll rip the Anti-Hero demo put it online and you'll soon be famous!

Gary - Yup gonna wanna put up live recordings also and have been thinking alot about the ones mac might have done at the warzone. Some great quality live recordings I've heard from then.

Anyway all in all glad with the response, will be trying to get more work done on it over the next day or two when I get my laptop fixed. Also just to say it again I won't be putting up anything on this site that no-one wants put up there and of course anything that people want me to take down I'd be happy to, not looking to piss anyone off here just pay homage to all the good bands and recordings that people who've only been around a couple of years might never have had the chance to see/hear.

I have a live Warzone/Rejected Records cd if ye want it. The Kabinboy is the only irish band on it though,

Never picked up a copy of that myself, Kabinboy are defo the only irish band on it? If you could rip their tracks and scan the booklet/artwork, front and rear that would be excellent.

In regards the blog, would really like to have the cover and rear art of the release scanned also to go along with the file, as has been done with the first four ones I put up. Just cause I'm a bit anal about documenting shit and also cause if people have fancy mp3 players its a cool lil jpeg to go along with the tunes :p

Yeah just Kabinboy, other bands are Jesse, Ex Cathedra, and Wat Tyler.
The Wat Tyler set should definitely go up on this though, it's completely legendary, as can be seen from other threads on this forum !ninjaaaa

Yeah just Kabinboy, other bands are Jesse, Ex Cathedra, and Wat Tyler.
The Wat Tyler set should definitely go up on this though, it's completely legendary, as can be seen from other threads on this forum !ninjaaaa

Jesse were one excellent band, as for wat tyler, have some brillaint 7"'s of theirs, especially Mr Crust! Will be popping up the Monkhouse/Wat Tyler split, but just the Monkhouse songs, only Irish stuff on the blog, and by that I mean the north as well!!ninjaaaa

Edser I have live Debt stuff, and the live Serpents stuff off the split with De Nov you can DEFINITELY put up there.You should stick up the Warzone videos you put on youtube as well.I can sort the MNIS booklet for you too.

I think I have Gee Willikers and Vertical Urge on tape as well (pre Cheapskate),Jackbeast, Blackbelt Jones, Stomach demo, Pink Turds/MITB split 7", possibly some live Tunguska and OFAC,etc..I'll have a root for you over the weekend

you should host the shit on mediafire. definitely the most hassle-free hosting site i've come across.

you should host the shit on mediafire. definitely the most hassle-free hosting site i've come across.

Yeah defo. Pain free, bo codes no waiting and multiple downloads.

Other option could be arhchive.com or even ask Pete if he has space on the thumped server for it.

Okay just threw up the Bambi cassette - Quater Blood Technique and the classic Steam Pg - Motorhead at 5a.m 7"! Deadly rips too thanks to Boz.

Jamie - Yeah I actually noticed I have a master of that serpents/de novissimis at home so I'll throw that up asap. Also fished out the videos I had put up in you-tube, so gonna put them up at higher quality, gotta get back to Kildare and get some excellent Knifed and Scientific Bong videos I have digitised.

Yeah all th stuff you mentioed sounds excellent, fuck I didnt even realise Pink Turds did a split with MITB! I'll buzz you after the weekend and see what you uncovered.

In regards to where I host the files, yeah I'll try maybe set up a mediafire one soon, however the end result I would like is to buy a bit of server space (or whatever the fuck it's called!) online to make the downloads work direct. In time.

Ah yeah flogging molly and the dropkick murphys are goin up tomorrow! Funny, when de novissimis played in bayonne they played the exact same dropkick murphys album for three hours before the gig, in between all the bands, and after the gig for about another 2 hours which led to me having about 5 conversations where I felt like a dick for breaking people's illusions that they were Irish. Nothing worse than someone whose actually really sound and nice coming up to you singing a fucking dropkicks song and trying to resist the urge to hit them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back