• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 0

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
I saw a guy the other night in my hotel who had very obviously styled his chest hair. It had been blown dry with a hairdryer, and some sort of mousse or gel product was definitely involved, with the result that it looked remarkably like a ferret was trying to escape from his shirt. At first I thought I was hallucinating, but my boss saw it, too, and was equally disturbed.

The guy was at breakfast the next morning, sporting a more natural 'tousled' look, but this, too, could have been a 'style'.

Anyone else ever seen this? Is this something that's been going on for years, and it's taken me 31 years to notice such a Treasure Chest?

Please also tell me that I'm not the only one who will forever carry that mental image. It makes my skin feel crawly.

like nicky henson when he played the medallion-clad hairy chested guy in Fawlty Towers?

though his wasn't as bad as your description/..........

I think it was even more disturbing that he didn't accessorise at all. He wanted his neck merkin to really have centre stage. There was nowhere else to look.

Seriously, La La, I need to know if this is like a 'done thing'. I mean, did he read about it in a magazine? I've tried Googling, but it just goes to sites about removing chest hair, not turning it into some sort of peacock feather.

Well, yeah, but the weird thing was that his head hair (which was ample) received nowhere near the attention he gave to his chest.

Fair point though, like.

Part of me hopes that this catches on. Maybe dudes will start putting little glittery clips in it, or getting it beaded, Jamaica stylee.

Another part of me is still really traumatised.

Seriously, La La, I need to know if this is like a 'done thing'. I mean, did he read about it in a magazine? I've tried Googling, but it just goes to sites about removing chest hair, not turning it into some sort of peacock feather.

in all my travels i've never seen anything like your aforementioned description.

did this guy have antennae/any signs he was from 'another place'?

in all my travels i've never seen anything like your aforementioned description.

did this guy have antennae/any signs he was from 'another place'?

Nope, just the chest hairstyle.

I think I'm actually less shocked that someone did it and more struck by the idea that with all the weirdnesses in the world, this one is not more common.

I mean, there was MOUSSE involved.

I saw a guy the other night in my hotel who had very obviously styled his chest hair. It had been blown dry with a hairdryer, and some sort of mousse or gel product was definitely involved, with the result that it looked remarkably like a ferret was trying to escape from his shirt. At first I thought I was hallucinating, but my boss saw it, too, and was equally disturbed.

The guy was at breakfast the next morning, sporting a more natural 'tousled' look, but this, too, could have been a 'style'.

Anyone else ever seen this? Is this something that's been going on for years, and it's taken me 31 years to notice such a Treasure Chest?

Please also tell me that I'm not the only one who will forever carry that mental image. It makes my skin feel crawly.
I am more disturbed that you spend time in hotels with your boss, bet there's a couch in the bedroom too eh :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back