Distro list (1 Viewer)

In Stock: 4
Thou - 'Tyrant' lp (One Eye).
Price: €10.00
Four young gentlemen from Baton Rouge and one old man from New Orleans playing blackened, doomy, sludgey metal. With "pretty" parts. Songs about ... more info

The Faeries 'Rot in the Mind Hive' cd
Price: €8.00
This is New Orleans punk rock. This is also a split release with Waking Records and McCarthyism.Kurt Cobain meets Black Flag meets Document Eight era ... more info

Borded.jpg

In Stock: 7
Divisions Ruin - 7 inch (Cesspool/Acclaim and more)
Price: €4.50
4 tracks of metallic yet melodic crust inspired hardcore punk for fans of the likes of Unhinged, Ekkaia and To What End. Irish political dark, ... more info

In Stock: 1
Gary Suicidal Kids Commando - Ainsi passe la gloire du monde' cd
Gary Suicidal Kids Commando - one of the best bands to come out of Southern France in recent years, hardcore for those who like their music without ... more info

Burnmese | Cadaver Eyes - split cd (HCB Records)

€10.00

Like demented twins in crime, Burmese (tUMULt / Load Records) & Cadaver Eyes rephrase Doom, Grindcore and Power Electronics by using an agonizing mechanism of plain brutal aesthetics, ascending these genres to a higher level of cognitive surge. This split CD is difficult and pungent, a warm spew in the face and an endless buzz in the eardrum that fiercely occupies the brain and treats the grey cells as if they were an ashtray. A crude awakening and a classic case of ponderous self indulgence. Going fast!

Loserdom - issue 17

€4.00

interviews with:
Caoimhe Butterly (peace activist working in Lebanon with Palestinian refugees)
Deko (Paranoid Visions/ex-Striknien DC)

comics:
Le Tour Punk 2 Back To The Cycleworks Token Feminist Hero

article:
Spanish Revolution Tour of Barcelona zine reviews, 'Brigadista' book reviewed and more comics.

*Ghundi - 3196 ep (Fake your own death)

€3.50

Killer ep! - 8 tracks of prime punk in the vein of Circle Jerks, Career Suicide et al... check the product link for their myspace to hear some fast tracks!

Altar of Plagues - 'Sol' ep

€8.00

Both progressing and regressing the sound created on "Through the Cracks of the Earth", the material on "Sol" has more weight and darkness while at the same time incorporating lighter textures and ambience. Lyrically "Sol" discusses the idea of the sun as a unity of opposites, a source of both creation and destruction.

Essential release from this Cork unit intent on burning things up across europe at the moment.Amazing live band and a killer record - reviews to come..

Alot of new stock on the way to Rimbaud, here's waht's just in listed below.
On the way shortly:

*Army of Flying Robots - Life is Cheap Gatefold LP (Feast of Tentacles)
*Leng tch'e
*Enemy Soil
*Fall From Efrafa-Eli 2lp
*The Assassinators lps!! (http://www.myspace.com/alertaantifascista )
*Coldbringer - Lust and Ambition 12"
*The Dagda - Endless Betrayal lp
*Hero Dishonest - When the shit hits the man lp

Meanwhile:

Riot 77 issue 12
Price: €5.50

This issue features interviews with Joe “Shithead” Keithley of DOA, Gerry “Useless” Hannah of the Canadian Subhumans and Vancouver Five infamy,
the

In Stock: 6
The Devil on 45 - ISSUE 3
In this Issue (Including 2 free cds!! 'Goin down the river-1939 recordings of Prison Blues, spirituals and reels'): ’Goin Down The River’ - Prison ... more info

Yattai/Grunt Grunt - split 7inch (Dead Circus)
Yattai are one hell of a band - Hardboiled grindcore from the bubbling french scene, powerful metalic grindcore, blasting away as fast as they can..

ESB/FANTASTIKOL HOLE - split cd (Dead Circus)
Review from Crucial Blast: "A vicious double-shot of French avant-grind! We were already fans of The Fantastikol Hole, a drummachine-powered outfit ... more info

In Stock: 3
Tiant - Secrets and Lies 2*lp Gatefold(Superfi)
Price: €19.00
The second album from this classic UK trio that fearlessly weld post-hardcore to stoner rock to create a unique rocking fusion! Comes with a ... more info

Silbato - 5.4 (Shove)
Price: €5.00
Screamo punk from Italy.For fans of UNDONE, GAMENESS, AGHAST!!!

Protestant - 'The Hate The Hollow' LP
Protestant's highly anticipated full lenght 'the hate the hollow'.Co released via Rimbaud, Rust and Machine (USA) and Halo of Flies (USA). Available ... more info

Protestant - 'The Hate The Hollow' cd
Protestant's highly anticipated full lenght 'the hate the hollow'.Co released via Rimbaud, Rust and Machine (USA) and Halo of Flies (USA). Available ... more info

In Stock: 2
Jinn - s/t (Superfi/Right to Refuse)
The Northern UK band's first proper full-length! Ex-Ebola / Thirty Seconds Until Armageddon rocking political thrash hardcore grind! This is some ... more info

I forgot to mention the prices above include postage - so shave off a few quid from each.
Currently trying to figure out a dual pricing systme for the webstore, makes things easier/cheaper for some people.

Thankfully you can still have an account and use PayPal even without a credit card.
Anyways, is the Violent Breakfast cd still available?

I've never had the patience to work that out.

Aye, it's a real pain in the backside.
The registration and all is easy enough, but it's fucked up how you gotta confirm your account by telling them the exact amount of money they have put in your account for confirmation purposes.
But at least once that is sorted there are no more worries.

I've spent the last 3 hours trying to come up with a better shopping cart - that registration to use the cart is rubbish if you ask me and it looks terrible, files all over the shop to change presentation etc...

Yep, the Violent Breakfast cd is still available - all the stuff on the site is uptodate.

Very very good!
Always looked for stuff by Violent Breakfast and never found it, not even in Italy. Just a pity the LP is sold out.

a quick "how to guide" there boss?
I've tried to register 3 times already and i can;t do it without a credit card

That's weird. I have a paypal account but have no credit card.
I can't remember how i did for mine because it was donkeys ago, but i had no problems when creating a personal account by only using my bank account details. Dunno if it is different with a sellers account. But still, is kinda weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back