Disgusting (1 Viewer)

msbhaven

Just went into the womens toilets here at work to be greeted with skidmarks galore and the smell was diabolical. I think I took in to much toxic arse fumes now I've a funny taste in my mouth

:confused:

Just went into the womens toilets here at work to be greeted with skidmarks galore and the smell was diabolical. I think I took in to much toxic arse fumes now I've a funny taste in my mouth

:confused:

you must be mistaken, girls toilets dont smell

I'd say you were in the gents

was there a picture of a little man on the door?

definitely the ladies

look at my tongue!! :eek:

black%20hairy%20tongue.jpg
you must be mistaken, girls toilets dont smell

I'd say you were in the gents

was there a picture of a little man on the door?

hello all,
Sit back relax and enjoy my lovely story about an experience I had with poo in the workplace.I was about 17 and was the weekend manager of a small toy shop in a small town deep in the south of the island.On this particular weekend there was a new girl starting.Her name was Maria.Another girl called Sarah was also working .At one o'clock I decided to go on my lunch and left my phone number with the two girls in case of an emergency or anything unusual happening.I headed to a nearby eatery and was munching into a toasted special with coleslaw when my mobile rang.It was Maria.She sounded a bit panicked as she explained that a strange smell was wafting about the shop.I rushed back to inestigate.

On entering the shop I saw the two girls bent over and mooching about the shop sniffing as they went.Well, I said, Whats wrong? God "Whathappen?" it's very weird there's a horrible smell.replied Sarah .Can you get it? I sniffed and sure enough I got it.When did ye first get the smell, I asked.Well, one said, at about half one.A family , two women and two girls came in and as they left we both got the smell.Grand I replied as I reached for the security tapes.

I rewound the tapes to the time the family came in and watched camera 1 but saw nothing,same on camera 2 but when I watched camera 3 it all became disgustingly clear.There on the screen I saw a girl of about 8 or nine looking at the crayons and markers.She picked them up and I could see her counting how many were in each packet.Then she started to look a bit "shifty" and glanced over her shoulder a few times.Then very casually she lifted up her skirt ever so slightly and put her hand down the back of her knickers and scooped up some poo .She then carried the poo on her hand back over to the crayon and markers shelf and wiped the offending mass onto the underneath of the shelf.
It was delightful sight I can tell you.

My dad retired from Irish Ferries about 5 years ago but he had many stories from his almost 40 years there.

One was when he was called down to the creche/playroom thing they had on one of the decks because there was an "incident" involving some members of the travelling community.

My dad got the Master at Arms (basically a hard bastard who was like the onboard copper) and went down. He found a load of kids crying, a traveller with his kaks around his ankles unconscious on the floor, and halfway down the kids plastic slide was a gigantic, fresh, human turd!

My dad got the Master at Arms (basically a hard bastard who was like the onboard copper) and went down. He found a load of kids crying, a traveller with his kaks around his ankles unconscious on the floor, and halfway down the kids plastic slide was a gigantic, fresh, human turd!
i love teh idea of a "fresh" turd. was it organic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back