disgusting food (1 Viewer)

Sweetcorn from a tin - YUCK. Guaranteed to make me gag. Eww.
Gherkins. Yuck.
Snickers. Yuck. Hate nuts.
Tempeh. Yuck.
raw onion. yuck.
beetroot. Yuck.
parmesan cheese = vomit = yuck.
mayonaisse. yuck.
(eg coleslaw - yuck)
salad cream. yuck.
cucumber. yuck.
potato salad. yuck.
most seafood. yuck.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - puke-cumber. Every few years I try it again to see if I still hate it, and I do. Make things difficult for a non-dairy veggie, it's in bloody everything. I love pickled gherkins though.

Everything else on your list bar the seafood is yum though. On the mayonnaise question, lots = disgusting, just a bit = yum.

And the key to good coleslaw is lots of carrot and hardly any dressing, which excludes most supermarket coleslaw.

Oh, and whoever it was that thought tofu was yuck has never had it cooked by me, or my local Chinese.

you're all insania, all food is great

I had a plate of seafood recently - cockles and oysters for the first time

made me sick

but I'd eat 'em again

like egg*

*egg the person**

**I mean I'd eat oysters again, like egg would - not that I'd eat egg***

***though I would eat egg, the egg**** not egg the person

****not that I ever stopped eating egg. egg is great

Tinned tuna. It smells like cat's gack. The Italians are mad for it. The place where I go for lunch destroys every half decent looking salad by mixing in a tin of tuna.

But on the positive side, I just had a gigantic pistachio and chocolate ice-cream on the way home from work for the measly sum of 1.50.

i had guinness and oysters at a guiness and oyster fest once, wasnt mad about them and didnt think the combination of guinness and oysters was great either. i remember thinking they looked like little cups of bird shit

Cucumber. I seem to be one of those people who can taste cucumber.... and listen, to all those people who say "they just taste like water" - i'd hate to drink your fucking disgusting puke water. Ugh. Satanic disgusting shite.

Cucumber. I seem to be one of those people who can taste cucumber.... and listen, to all those people who say "they just taste like water" - i'd hate to drink your fucking disgusting puke water. Ugh. Satanic disgusting shite.

Being able to taste it doesn't necessarily mean recognising it as the Vegetable of Evil though, plenty of people who can taste it love the taste (and the smell, and the texture, and eveything else we sane people hate about it).

i've said it before and i'll say it again. you are all mad.

cucumber is lovely. i have also recently been converted to cooked cucumber - they put it in the "...in spicy heaven" dishes in sichuan house on parnell st. and it is only yum. alternating mouthfuls of incredibly spicy meat/fish and then crisp hot cucumber.

damn, am now hungry.

er, back on topic, i once had a sausage sandwich in prague that was so terrifyingly greasy/gristly that i actually had nightmares about it for days afterwards. there were ... lumps.

I read this entire thread while snacking on a box of la maison gourmet paris chocs.
oh YUMMY

liver
tripe
innards
all those things are gross
toasting pan
oh YUCK

Deep Fried Llama feoutus. they cook it in Bolivia. Never had it. It could be nice but doesnt sound all that great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back