disgusting food (2 Viewers)

Tofu is really nice, though. You just need to know how to cook it properly. Frying the life out of it is one way. I also got a tip from the girl in hte Chinese supermarket that boiling it before you fry it gives it a different, nice texture. I LOVE TOFU.

And if you think felafels have no taste you've obviously only had crap ones. Unfortunately most of the ones you can get in this country are crap.

Now back on topic. Hmmm...

I'm a stupidly picky eater...

Me too... I agree mayonnaise is disgusting. I also think butter is too unless it's used in the cooking of something. Spreading it on something...yuck. The whole butter or mayonnaise question when getting a sandwich made gives me shivers! The people who get both and then add coleslaw too...jesus! People calling egg salad....egg mayonnaise? I don't get it. Nor to I get "egg mayonnaise" and another filler in a sandwich together. It's a filler on its own it doesn't go with tons of cold meats too.

I will not hear of people not liking butter. Butter is amazing. It aggitates me like plunger aggitates the fatty milk in the churn as the water is removed.

If you're in a sandwich place, no one is ever, EVER going to put butter in your sandwich. It'll be another "spread" of some sort.

Egg mayonaisse: Egg + mayonaisse
Egg salad: Egg + maynaisse + chives or scallions
OR
Egg + mayonaisse + tomatoes + chives or scallions.

They're all pretty pointless.

no wonder we always find it hard to find a good restaurant, Daydream!! :D

I didn't eat rice or pizza till I was about 13, what was that about like. Maybe I'd still be skinny if I hadn't! My parents would make me sit there with the rice in front of me till they gave up in desperation. I do suspect though that most of the time it was fried rice with EGG.

btw, I like eggs and mayonnaise.
But somehow egg mayonnaise is really plain and gritty and mank. Egg salad is pointless, do sandwich makers really need someone to put those ingredients together for them?

chinese buffet forever - tis the only way...

UGH someone was mixing tuna from a can with mayonaise in the canteen a while ago. the sound of it - gawk!

But tuna salad is tuna and mayonnaise and sweetcorn. He's just making tuna salad on his own.
I'd applaud his independent attitude except that tuna is also the mankiest of foods.

Lads, I think all of you should work as sandwich makers for 3 months, yee'll learn a lot.

no wonder we always find it hard to find a good restaurant, Daydream!! :D

I didn't eat rice or pizza till I was about 13, what was that about like. Maybe I'd still be skinny if I hadn't! My parents would make me sit there with the rice in front of me till they gave up in desperation. I do suspect though that most of the time it was fried rice with EGG.

you're obviously a mentalist. off to africa with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back