disgusting food (1 Viewer)

You were all pandered to as children then? Never told to eat up and shut up?

A friend of mine doesn't eat vegetables. He's repulsed by them and can't bring himself to swallow them. He got away with eating vegetables as a kid because being the youngest in a big family his parents were too tired to argue. Now he just eats meat. I don't know how he's not dead.
Jesus, thats fuckin horrible!
Does he look normal or what?

Jesus, thats fuckin horrible!
Does he look normal or what?

He looks a bit pale but mostly normal. The insides might be a different story.

I saw a documentary on BBC about another guy who couldn't eat vegetables or fruit. Same story - he was repulsed by them. He eventually got cured through some hypnotherapy and being pushed to eat it little by little.

I have afew questions i you dont mind:

• Does he just have a peice of steak for dinner or does he have afew different types of meat?
  • Does he have a girlfriend, if so, what does she think? Also is she nice lookin?
  • Is he always sick?
  • Are his parents sound like?
The whole idea is making me quite sick tbh

A few different types of meat.
Yes. She doesn't seem to mind. She's not too pushed on vegetables either. Yes.
He's sick as often as your regular omnivore. That's the strange thing. Outwardly his diet doesn't seem to have any effect.
His parents seem sound enough.

saw a bit of a programme a few weeks ago about a guy who eats nothing but cheese and crisps. He talked about his meals like they were some gourmet creation!
They did a close up of his hands when he was showing off his cheddar and crisps and they were so disgustingly filthy I had to change the channel. Don't think hygiene was high on his list of priorities. Euch.

I heard a guy on the radio one morning, and cheese is the only food he has ever eaten. Alive, reasonably healthy, in his 30s. Seems like a varied diet isn't actually necessary for life

i bet sweetoblivion knows a guy who would like to do this....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back