disgusting food (1 Viewer)

tinned tuna is gank alright. i used to hate fish but i made myself like it and now i love it. i'd even fry it up the pour the oil over me spuds but tinned tuna is nasty, even if it has got tinned sweetcorn mixed in

tinned tuna is gank alright. i used to hate fish but i made myself like it and now i love it. i'd even fry it up the pour the oil over me spuds but tinned tuna is nasty, even if it has got tinned sweetcorn mixed in

Odd, I hate all seafood EXCEPT tin tuna in brine -- no manky oil. I can eat it straight out of the tin....better yet (get ready to get the shivers) add black pepper & sweet gherkins and YUM. Or alternatively since I cannot find sweet gherkins here ... black pepper & balsamic vinegar.

saw someone eating a toasted cheese sandwich with egg mayo in it during lunch. should be called a sweetoblivion special :p (can just imagine you going eww!)

you people are all insane. the only foods that are clearly, undeniably wrong are brussels sprouts and tongue.

(though i'm kind of with you on the "egg mayonnaise and other things in sandwiches" issue. egg mayonnaise and something leafy - rocket, scallions, etc. - in a sandwich is acceptable. egg mayonnaise and, eg, cheese is heading into wrongness.)

a big yuck to mayonnaise and coleslaw...and egg salad..actually any egg sandwich should be outlawed...especially people eating them in communal areas...*shudder*

I also hate rice..I can trace it back to seeing the Lost Boys and the "Maggots, Michael yr eating maggots part"...vomit..

a big yuck to mayonnaise and coleslaw...and egg salad..actually any egg sandwich should be outlawed...especially people eating them in communal areas...*shudder*

Thats fair enough about the public places, they do smell strongly, for the record however egg mayonaise is my favouite food ever. There is a sandwich shop on the ground floor of my building and they make me a huge wholegrain sandwich with an inch of ham and another inch of egg mayonaise and 6 tomato slices. The thing weighs the same as litre of milk, and only cost the equivelent of about 4 euros. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back