Disgust (Japan) + Meinhof ( London,UK ) IRISH TOUR!!! (1 Viewer)

MikeReins

Website
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone, These two bands are trying to get a good Irish tour in Mid May. Disgust http://www.myspace.com/disgustmask are D-beaty/Crust Punk from Japan and Meinhof http://www.myspace.com/dhcmeinhof are Female Fronted Hardcore Punk from London,UK. These are the following dates their looking for. Derry I believe is already sorted by John Anti-State. Dates might be easy enough to move around I think.

It should be cool to have a Jap band over so if anyone can help that would be great. We're trying to get the tour with them so hopefully!

We're recording our album ' Man Made Dust ' next month in the Hive. Can't wait to release it and get a tour going. Hope you're all well. Check the bands out anyways. Great stuff.

24 May - Belfast
25 May - day off
26 May - Derry
27 May - Sligo
28th - Galway
29 May - Dublin

http://www.myspace.com/disgustmask - Disgust
www.myspace.com/hcmeinhof - Meinhof

-Mike

I was wondering is there anywhere in or around Dublin that stocks MeinhoF's album.Because I can't get it anywhere.

John anti state in derry contacted me tother day bout this - I am under the impression that the tour goes like this - sun 24th - belfast, mon 25th - day off, tues 26th - dublin, weds 27th - galway, thurs 28th - sligo, fri 29th - derry.

eitehr ways Im ok with doin weds 27th or thurs 28th.

Mike reins, if yiou in contact wiyth John, can you clarify all this gig placements? Ta

Hey everyone,

The following dates are the CONFIRMED dates for the MeinhoF Ireland Tour:

Sun 24 May - Belfast
Mon 25 May - day off
Tue 26 May - Dublin
Wed 27 May - Galway
Thur 28 May - Sligo
Fri 29 May - Derry

The band Digust, who have just completed a tour of Japan with them, are not on tour with MeinhoF in Ireland. Only local Irish bands will be playing with MeinhoF during this DIY tour.

If you are in a band in any of the cities above and would like to help out then please get in touch: derrypunks AT hotmail DOT com or through myspace DOT com/antistate.

i was being sarcastic, tis not me bringing them over! bizzarely enough mind they say on thier my space that calling themsleves meinhof doesnt mean they admire the Red Army faction - it's just a name, though their logo seems to be a klashnikov?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back