Dinosaur Jr (1 Viewer)

Eoddy Gorilla said:
Same here. Can't find it now though..

What album was "In A Jar" on? It's been stuck in my head all day. Was it on 'Where You Been?'

You're living All Over Me ... still the best. I dont think Green Mind or Where You Been are anywhere near that album.

Oh bug! Every time I listen to that record I am 16 all o'er again.

hugh said:
You're living All Over Me ... still the best. I dont think Green Mind or Where You Been are anywhere near that album.

u:m said:
it was like reading a book and realising the last 20 pages are missing. what happens to an underground band when they sign to a major label is an extremely important part of the story, not just of the individual band, but as a part of the overall history of that era of underground american music. The bottom line for me is that it would have been a much more interesting and informative book if it had told the full story.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0823076695/103-2784838-9586264?v=glance

kirstie said:
Oh bug! Every time I listen to that record I am 16 all o'er again.

Just listened to Bug last night. It's really good all right but still takes second place for me ....

TheDonnasTurn21 said:
What next?! A $targlow reformation?!

not gonna happen ... i swear .. .only if the money is right... and the tour is sponsored by pepsi or gap jeans.... but other than that ... it ain't gonna happen....

what next? the original guns n' roses? (i don't like them .. honest... really ... never did when i was 13... honest)

snow machine said:
what next? the original guns n' roses? (i don't like them .. honest... really ... never did when i was 13... honest)

i did when i was 14 but then i got sense. but then i met yr brother and he still liked em when he was 18...but they he found nirvana so that sorted that out. geffen boys!
.|..|
p.s. how was yr exam?

snow machine said:
not gonna happen ... i swear .. .only if the money is right... and the tour is sponsored by pepsi or gap jeans.... but other than that ... it ain't gonna happen....

That's not what HotPress.com says...

BUS RISING...LATEST ADDITIONS

The latest additions have been made to the exciting series of concerts taking place this summer under the Bud Rising banner.
At a special show in Vicar St on July 18, Starglow (sponsored by a Hungarian washing up powder of the same name) will reform for a one off special. Expect hits such as 'The Tush Push' and 'St. Pats Is Full Of Wards'. The show will be a one off, although a full list of dates for an extensive World Tour is to be released in the coming weeks. Support comes from Hot Knacker and seminal sax-punk wunderkinds Cynthia and the Cum Ons

TheDonnasTurn21 said:
That's not what HotPiss.com says...

The latest additions have been made to the exciting series of concerts taking place this summer under the Bud Rising banner.
At a special show in Vicar St on July 18, Starglow (sponsored by a Hungarian washing up powder of the same name) will reform for a one off special. Expect hits such as 'The Tush Push' and 'St. Pats Is Full Of Wards'. The show will be a one off, although a full list of dates for an extensive World Tour is to be released in the coming weeks. Support comes from Hot Knacker and seminal sax-punk wunderkinds Cynthia and the Cum Ons

i thought that frozen piss javelin would get that support slot?

giveachickakick said:
i thought that frozen piss javelin would get that support slot?

No, they'll be playing with Buffers In Office and Surely We Can Implement A System Of Microchip Technology the night after in the Voodoo Lounge.

TheDonnasTurn21 said:
That's not what HotPress.com says...

At a special show in Vicar St on July 18, Starglow (sponsored by a Hungarian washing up powder of the same name) will reform for a one off special.

am corbed, ya go-mee fiend (that's tuam speak btw). see ya in Budapest, you're playing the trumpet ... the monkey gets the timpani

ThHHHAAAAT's it!!!!!!!!!!

I'm reforming my old band, !bing
Dudes number 1 to 6 and 9 to 11 !ninjaaaa, please contact me if you see this message... it's time to hit the road... only this time no Dude no.12 .... it was his fault we got stuck in portlaoise supporting aslan... and that's never gonna happen .... NEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Applications are open for the position of Dude no.13... hopefully you won't be unlucky .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back