Dimebag Darrell shot. (1 Viewer)

Hickm4

Website
www.shermanm4.com
Just heard this news, that Dimebag Darrell ex-Pantera and now Damageplan guitarist was shot dead on stage in America last night, just as they started there set a man walked on stage and began shooting, killing the guitarist and wounding other members, some reports say up to 5 people were killed.
America and there fuckin gun laws

RIP Dimebag

my brother rang me this morning and told me about this, im fucking devastated. it's one of those "you never forget where you were when you heard about it" kinda things.

Dimebag ruled. RIP

i used to like pantera when i was much younger.now their more a listen to for five minutes for laughing at type band to me...yeah pity.

Fucking hell like... Have to say, I only ever really listened to "Vulgar display of power" but fuck.... what can I say? Its all gone mad.....

Fuckin sickening as fuck. :( :( :(

I hadn't listened to Pantera in ages, and I just woke up this morning with an urge to hear them, so I blasted out GSTK and thought what a legend dimebag darrell was. I didn't hear the news until just now.
:(

"Stankus said she didn't see any metal detectors or uniformed police officers at the venue and that she wasn't searched or frisked on her way in."

I guess it's just as well Kilcoole have started searching bags.

let's start the conspiracy here...

Phil Anselmo hired a hitman to kill his former bandmates so he didn't have to do a reunion tour and listen to Dimebag play the same riff for a whole set...

except walk.. walk is legend

rotten tropics said:
wasn't it john lennons anniversary yesterday aswell?weird
didn't darby crash die on the same day as john lennon?! anyway, good news about "dimebag" being dead, pantera were a scourge. One down ......... the others to go!!ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back