Dimebag Darrell shot. (1 Viewer)

rossdonbeck said:
Fuckin sickening as fuck. :( :( :(

I hadn't listened to Pantera in ages, and I just woke up this morning with an urge to hear them, so I blasted out GSTK and thought what a legend dimebag darrell was. I didn't hear the news until just now.
:(

"Stankus said she didn't see any metal detectors or uniformed police officers at the venue and that she wasn't searched or frisked on her way in."

I guess it's just as well Kilcoole have started searching bags.

Glenroe Punks Canned to Death,

Write your headline.

"The family of slain DAMAGEPLAN/ex-PANTERA guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott has requested a "Kiss Kasket" (photo) for Abbott to be buried in, KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons revealed during an appearance on Fox News' "The Big Story Weekend Edition with Rita Cosby" on Saturday (Dec. 11). The coffin features the faces of the four founding members of KISS, the KISS logo and the words "Kiss Forever"." - Metalhammer.com.|..|

13 Dec 2004 Former Pantera frontman Philip Anselmo has issued a short but particularly poignant statement about the untimely passing of former band mate of Dimebag Darrell. It reads as follows:

"Darrell my brother. The best of the best. - Philip H Anselmo"

Conservative Web Site Says DIMEBAG 'Contributed To Culture Of Death' That Spawned His Killer - Dec. 14, 2004 William Grim, Contributing Editor of the popular conservative web site The Iconoclast, has penned the following article with regards to the recent murder of DAMAGEPLAN/ex-PANTERA guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott:

"You've undoubtedly heard by now that a demented fan last week killed heavy metal guitarist Dimebag Abbott at the Alrosa Villa in Columbus, Ohio. While I am extremely happy to hear that the assassin was shot to death by a brave Columbus policeman and I in no way want to engage in a blaming the victim scenario, I cannot deny that there much in Mr. Abbott's demise of one being hoisted on one's petard. The squalor, inhumanity, filth (both in the metaphorical and hygienic senses), depravity, ugliness and ignorance of everything that heavy metal represents (Like rap, I cannot use the noble term music in a description of heavy metal) creates a mindset among its devotees in which Mr. Abbott's assassination was an event that was all but waiting to happen.

"It was highly amusing, and also terribly sad, to watch on television fans conducting a 'vigil' for the slain Mr. Abbott outside of the Alrosa Villa. It was an assemblage of ignorant, semi-human barbarians who were filthy in attire and manner, intellectually incoherent and above all else, hideously ugly to the point of physical deformity. Here is a definite case in which the outer appearance of these 'fans' accurately represented the hideousness of their souls. That the physical deformity of their ugliness was self-inflicted makes the spiritual tragedy of their misspent lives all the more tragic." Read more.

It was an assemblage of ignorant, semi-human barbarians who were filthy in attire and manner, intellectually incoherent and above all else, hideously ugly to the point of physical deformity

thats great that is!

Denver Max said:
13 Dec 2004 Former Pantera frontman Philip Anselmo has issued a short but particularly poignant statement about the untimely passing of former band mate of Dimebag Darrell. It reads as follows:

"Darrell my brother. The best of the best. - Philip H Anselmo"
Aye right Phil, that's not what you said in the last issue of Metalhammer, I believe it was something along the lines of "Dimebag Darrell should be seriously fucked up", wasn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back