dimebag darrell dead (1 Viewer)

"I'm speechless," friend and Rob Zombie/Ozzy Osbourne bassist Rob "Blasko" Nicholson said. "This is totally unreal. Dimebag is a f---ing legend and this is total bull----."

please, if i get shot dead - dont get this guy to speak at my funeral.....

Ciaran Mackle said:
http://www.nbc4i.com/news/3983630/detail.html

holy shit. i used to be a massive pantera fan a few years back and this is totally unbelieveable and horrible. i hope the bastard who done this rots in hell.
bad news that makes me go:
:confused: :confused:
:( :(
:mad: :mad:
Can't believe he got shot dead, i expected him to live for ages more and become some weird American version of Ozzy

When you think about it though, getting gunned down while you're playing on stage is a pretty heavy metal way to go. It's more heavy metal than say, tripping over a rabbit and impaling yourself on a peace symbol.

holy shit. Seeing this thread heading I thought it'd be some booze related death which wouldn't be that surprising but this?! I can't believe it.

what did dimebag do in pantera? i love vulgar display but i kow nothing aboutthe guys involved apart from the fact that the singer sings in superjoint.

hag said:
what did dimebag do in pantera? i love vulgar display but i kow nothing aboutthe guys involved apart from the fact that the singer sings in superjoint.
download "slaughtered" and "Strength beyond Strength" from Far Beyond Driven. He plays guitar. nuff said

Giveamanakick said:
download "slaughtered" and "Strength beyond Strength" from Far Beyond Driven. He plays guitar. nuff said
ah, ok. yeah, he's not bad. didn't the drummer actually write and arrange most of their stuff?

and what a guitarist. hopefully someone somewhere gets even some of his talent passed on to them somehow. like me. i'll wake up in the morning in riffola city. chuggachugga squuuueeeeeely chuggachugga. (thats dimebag's talent entering my body - it takes 24 hours for the paperwork on deserving recipients of dead people's talent to go through apparently)

Giveamanakick said:
no
and that was *such* a drummer thing to say
you sure? i think there is some truth behind it. look dude, a drummer makes a mistake, everyone feels it. anyone else makes a mistake, no one gives a shit. what does that tell you?

hag said:
you sure? i think there is some truth behind it. look dude, a drummer makes a mistake, everyone feels it. anyone else makes a mistake, no one gives a shit. what does that tell you?
that drummers mistakes are generally very big ones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back