digiPAK (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
Question: A mate of mine is looking to get nice digibox packaging designed & printed for his bands new CD at a reasonable cost - where does he start?

Answers on a postcard / via PM please.

edit: they're not called digiboxes are they?

uhhh

just to be clear: he doesn't want his CD sold in sky set top boxes - he wants them in those nice cardboard cd cases. grand.

Originally posted by Anthony
digipak.

lots of pros/cons

cons:
expensive, non replaceable

pros:
unique(ish)

rage on....

eh doesn't care, he just likes the look of 'em. Was particularly impressed with the rednecks one i showed him.

or the roll/spark one - v. nice, but how to go about it?
this is the sort of thing we could do with in the things resources

he said to no one in particular.

The world is listening, a Chonchubhair.

The "Geography for the Leaving" sleeve isn't a digipak, it's made solely from card. The man behind the printing and "architecture" of the sleeve was Dylan Roche. PM me for more info if you need it.

Digipaks can be dodgy, depending on where you get them done - so I heard from Donal of The Typo Brahe. Contact him to find out who to avoid, I'd say.

Originally posted by conor
or the roll/spark one - v. nice, but how to go about it?
this is the sort of thing we could do with in the things resources

he said to no one in particular.

Originally posted by Anne OMalley
The world is listening, a Chonchubhair.

The "Geography for the Leaving" sleeve isn't a digipak, it's made solely from card. The man behind the printing and "architecture" of the sleeve was Dylan Roche. PM me for more info if you need it.

Digipaks can be dodgy, depending on where you get them done - so I heard from Donal of The Typo Brahe. Contact him to find out who to avoid, I'd say.

Or ''Geography for the Living'' as UFC zine would have it.
Which is almost better...kinda...:)

Dunno if Dylan can still sort that out though?

If he can it'd be great though. He's under the dilbot moniker on http://www.thumped.com (go to the Forums section and then click on members, and enter the dilbot into the search box. You're given two communication options: PM and e-mail. Use either).

Alternatively you could go the web-site, http://www.thechalets.com . The Chalets are a Dublin-based music band who play original songs written by themselves. Dylan generally accesses the main e-mail account and can receive communication through this medium.

The Chalets are open to bookings for weddings, barmitzvas, communion ceremonies and funerals. They also play the occasional show in various venues around Dublin, Ireland and other cities and towns in the Republic. They hope to achieve a Number 1 hit this Christmas (allegedly).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back