dida. what a spa! (1 Viewer)

That was hilarious !!!!

What the fuck was he thinking??
"I'll run after him no wait if I fall over and clutch my face I'll get the game abandoned and we'll win"

Good to see Giles mentioning honesty of effort again too :p

"...and dida did a good impression of being a goalkeeper."

priceless.

Dida's got previous.

He was knobbled by a flare in the Inter/AC semi a few years back, and got a 3-0 win awarded to his side? Obviously was looking for the same here.

Anyone hear Hamilton say "Boruc made a porridge out of that one!"? Mentler.

Haha, best thread title ever!
Aside from the ominous threat of sanctions due to the behaviour of one fuckin idiot, this was football comedy easily on a par with Rivaldo! It's shit like this that makes me love football.
Haha, Dida is such a fuckin spa! We all knew he is shit, but we didn't know he's a cheat too. I'm with Johnny Giles, he should be banned not only for bringing the game into disrepute but also for being a shit goalkeeper.
It's brilliant though. Like, what must the medics be thinking when they get out there? "Here, there's nothing actually wrong with him. Fuck it, stick some ice there and we'll stretcher him off just to make sure. He's rolling around like a ton of shit here."
And what's Dida thinking when he's on the ground rolling about?
"Ahhhh Ahhh Ahhhh it hurts there fuck ah yeah right there arrrghhh no I can't walk ahhhhhhhh 3 points? urrrrggghhhh abandon the match ummmmpphhh fuck me I really made a fucking hash of both those goals, it's a good thing that guy gave me that cheeky slap so I could go down, I wonder if anyone noticed me chasing after him before I dived, aaaggggghhhhhh"
Haha it's comedy gold, I could watch it all day. It's just the way he starts chasing the fan, then turns round and falls over and starts rolling about. It's even worse than Rivaldo, at least he had the acting skills to go down straight away!
Fair play to AC Milan though, apparently they are saying there shouldn't be any action taken against Celtic, that Celtic have some of the best fans they've ever played against, and that they see no reason why the result shouldn't stand. They're actually probably embarrassed Dida is such a spa!
Anyway,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

State of him yeh, what a spa.............rivaldo was worse though when he got hit in the leg and held his head, ahhaha brazilians cant stand loosing, spas

This is how he should have reacted

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Charlie Nicholas summary was great in one part
'See the fan there gives Dida a little tickle'
Gold!!
Fuck Dida, the AC Milan team should each show him what a real punch feels like.

celtic got away lightly there.
yeah, but weefa took into account their previous good behaviour and the fact that dida is a clown. interesting precedent. a supporter hitting a player is bang out of order, but he was clearly trying to get the result changed... cos the inter match worked in his favour. of course, inter have a long tradition of mental fandom...

fan was banned for life from parkhead, the silly bastard, tho i reckon they'll let him back in in a couple of years. dida is a tit tho, he makes the game look bad. to act like that in glasgow of all places. that fan should have had a razor on him...

celtic got away lightly there.

too fucking right they did, how many million do they earn from each champos league game! i would actually say milan have come off worse! yeah dida was a twat but he wouldnt have had the chance to be a twat if security was decent!

that fan should have had a razor on him...

jesus that would've been damn good television. Dida clutching his neck as blood sprays all over the pitch, on the players, on the cameras. wow. then the fan trying to escape and sending a few cops to the grave on his way but eventually being kicked to death by supporters and cops alike. it's like a sky news dream.

too fucking right they did, how many million do they earn from each champos league game! i would actually say milan have come off worse! yeah dida was a twat but he wouldnt have had the chance to be a twat if security was decent!

good point. they got burnt cos Dida is a dickhead of the highest order, but he only got to prove it cos Celtic's security was bad.

Haha, up yours AC Milan!

PS - not that I've any time for Celtic, mind.

good point. they got burnt cos Dida is a dickhead of the highest order, but he only got to prove it cos Celtic's security was bad.

Haha, up yours AC Milan!

PS - not that I've any time for Celtic, mind.

the worse thing for milan is that their sub keeper is possibly worse than dida.

btw...on milan...wheres ronaldo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back