Did the yurt thread get deleted? (1 Viewer)

Did something happen at the gig? I was away on holidays and seem to have missed it all. All i read was that the gig was great except for some carry on during the Yurt set. PM me if ya can't post it here.... just curious and really bored at work again...

To be a mod on eirecore you have to really not want the job. I dunno about this latest choice phil, I prefer absentee ex-punks having all the power over who says what.

:)

The only offending post I thought that came from it was 'The Strange Guy' calling Richie Wacko Jacko which I only realised later was a DIRECT insult to Richie himself. Other than that there was a fuck you finger which was nothing really.

I won't go into the Wacko Jacko thing but I'm sure he knows himself.

on a related note - whoever is currently an active moderator, can you please stick my thread about the Staahaat gig in the "Eirecore Events" section up for fuck's sake.Or just give me the power to do it myself.

on a related note - whoever is currently an active moderator, can you please stick my thread about the Staahaat gig in the "Eirecore Events" section up for fuck's sake.Or just give me the power to do it myself.

I cant find that thread. I found one Gambra posted and its already been approved. You have to ask that Pete to give you the power to do it yourself.

Anyway fuck Eirecore

it was a response to that thread with the full details

whats this tags shit all about anyway?

and you did you get the new mass extinction in yet?

oh and staying on topic...

pet lamb - high anxiety
jape - jape in grape ep
new knuckledust (in the gym only)

I asked Phil to delete the thread. Why? Because I was getting bored reading a load of pointless nonsense about the kerfuffle, about my mate, and well, because I have that sort of power. Me and Phil are like that!! LIKE THAT!!!

If you have pictures of the gig, then start your own "Pics of the Yurt Gig" thread. I was just sick of the "round in circles" bitching which was hijacking the thread...only a handful of people mentioned how awesome Yurt and Mongolia were...actually Phil, can we have a "How Awesome Yurt and Mongolia were but more so Yurt" thread?? Anyone, who does not comply will be banned.

Thank you...

Anyway fuck Eirecore

:eek:

[SIZE=-1]"All the children in Springfield are S.O.B.s."

9f19gabbo13pd.jpg

[/SIZE]

I asked Phil to delete the thread. Why? Because I was getting bored reading a load of pointless nonsense about the kerfuffle, about my mate, and well, because I have that sort of power. Me and Phil are like that!! LIKE THAT!!!

If you have pictures of the gig, then start your own "Pics of the Yurt Gig" thread. I was just sick of the "round in circles" bitching which was hijacking the thread...only a handful of people mentioned how awesome Yurt and Mongolia were...actually Phil, can we have a "How Awesome Yurt and Mongolia were but more so Yurt" thread?? Anyone, who does not comply will be banned.

Thank you...

Yurt and Mongolia were awesome.

What do you think Hooly?

We've all learned something here.
Yurt are great!
Mongolia are stoner-tastic!
It's ok to be a violent cunt if you've a sob story!
Get over it lads.

I'll remember that next time I nearly get a kicking for asking someone to stop spitting at a friend.

I just wanted an explanation to why the thread was deleted (nothing to do with posting photos I'm well able to stick them somewhere else thanks), I've got one, feel free to delete this thread now.

In more important news it's been snowing since yesterday and there's a good few inches on the ground.

2165379797_297e997a43.jpg

2166167836_bb71939610.jpg

I feel cheated.

All this snow around,and none anywhere near me.

How am I supposed to go and have my picture taken doing ridiculous black metal poses in front of some trees if it won't fucking snow where I am?

grrr..

sarcasm is cool.

I wasn't being sarcastic.

I feel cheated.

All this snow around,and none anywhere near me.

How am I supposed to go and have my picture taken doing ridiculous black metal poses in front of some trees if it won't fucking snow where I am?

grrr..

Come visit me and I'll take photos of ya doing ridiculous black metal poses in front of some trees. .|..|

I was supposed to be at this show but life beat me in a battle. Can someone tell me what controversy I missed but tell it in a way that will totally re-ignite the situation and turn this thread into a barrage of tedious bickering?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back