Did the yurt thread get deleted? (2 Viewers)

Here's the Cliff notes version.

GIG WAS GOOD
OUT OF CONTROL WANKER HAPPENED WHICH WAS BAD
MEMORABLE FOR WRONG REASONS

(Don't worry though, his mates stand by him)

Hmm... turning over a new leaf?
Don't tell me you've been to mass too?

It's my annual dry out beard growing time. It's only for 3 weeks. And don't worry I've never been to mass in my life and I don't intend to start now, unless it's a black mass?

probably a good thing the thread got deleted,constant bitching means nobody just forgets about it.

janer for moderator!

I asked Phil to delete the thread. Why? Because I was getting bored reading a load of pointless nonsense about the kerfuffle, about my mate, and well, because I have that sort of power. Me and Phil are like that!! LIKE THAT!!!

If you have pictures of the gig, then start your own "Pics of the Yurt Gig" thread. I was just sick of the "round in circles" bitching which was hijacking the thread...only a handful of people mentioned how awesome Yurt and Mongolia were...actually Phil, can we have a "How Awesome Yurt and Mongolia were but more so Yurt" thread?? Anyone, who does not comply will be banned.

Thank you...

Make this guy a mod.

on a related note - whoever is currently an active moderator, can you please stick my thread about the Staahaat gig in the "Eirecore Events" section up for fuck's sake.Or just give me the power to do it myself.

Him too.

I feel cheated.

All this snow around,and none anywhere near me.

How am I supposed to go and have my picture taken doing ridiculous black metal poses in front of some trees if it won't fucking snow where I am?

grrr..

go to where the snow is like.

I was supposed to be at this show but life beat me in a battle. Can someone tell me what controversy I missed but tell it in a way that will totally re-ignite the situation and turn this thread into a barrage of tedious bickering?

i wasnt supposed to be at it cos i was back home in limerick but me too would like to hear what happened.

I'll tell ya what happened: Yurt (prog)rocked my socks off and I got a bit emotional.

Look lads.
The bands were great.
That's ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW.
There are certain nefarious elements within the scene that do not want any other information getting out.
Your right to 'know what happened' does not apply in this instance.
There's nothing to see here.
Move along.
hohohohohoho!

I'd also like to hear about this kerfuffle

and if there were any shenanigans I'd quite like to hear about them too

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back