Derry, Causeway etc. (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
I'm heading up with the missus to Derry next weekend and was wondering does anyone know of a tour that'll take us from Derry to the Causeway/Bushmills and the like? We don't have a car but were thinking of renting one but if there's a tour we'll just do that.
Also, would anyone recommend any reasonably priced hotels in Derry city, things to do etc?

Thanks
.|..|

i dont think that theres a direct tour, i think that you'll have to go to the bus stop in derry, get the free bus over to the train station on the other side of the river, and then grab a train to portrush or portstewart. from there you've to get a cab to the causeway. the causeway and bushmills are all together over the distance of a few miles. also on that strip is dunluce castle, which along with the causeway forms the cover of houses of the holy by zepplin. derry has the walls to walk around, and the 'free derry' corner where you will see murals and mental fuckers. tower museum too... barwise sandinos is probably the safest bet, masons for the rock and bound for boston, gweeedore and dungloe for the regular student/human mix. also maybe try a bit of shopping if your flush, the prices are very low for most stuff. hammered.

No I've been in the C18 Bar on the Waterside before. :)

It's really annoying there isn't a day tour that I can find from Derry. I've already booked the hotel :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back