Dental help/advice/experiences... (1 Viewer)

Yurn!

Website
www.gorillasmotasscarenow.com
hiyaz, i'm looking for peoples experiences and advice on route canals. :(

i've been told i need two of these, and aside from estimated astronomical costs, i know fuck all about it.

has anyone goat any experience with these?
did they cost a bomb?
were they painful?
has anyone ever travelled to another country for more affordable dental work? (seriously considering that one)

thanks!

yours, loosing alot of sleep, Yurn!

Did ya ever consider going to the Dublin Dental School & Hospital in Trinity. Get a supervised student to do it. Super savings.

What are your tax credits like?

You maight not havr to pay for it.

would need to fill out a Med2 which they can help with at the dental surgery. it is claimable against tax.

personally i need to go to the orthodontist after a dental appointment last week as i have a chipped tooth but the problem with it is that it's no normal chipped tooth, it's a baby tooth as the adult tooth is in the wrong place and i need an orthodontist to work at it

mr rampz of this parish recommended the annes lane dental centre to me and i finally got my total disaster area of a gob fixed up for a whole lot less cash than expected... they have their fees listed on the website.

what teeth need to be done?
are they the back ones?
dentist told me i needed root canal done recently as well.

too close to the front to just get them yanked out, it'd be really obvious, otherwise i'd just say 'get rid!'.

mr rampz of this parish recommended the annes lane dental centre to me and i finally got my total disaster area of a gob fixed up for a whole lot less cash than expected... they have their fees list on the website.

cheers pete, will check it out.

I'm terrified of going to the dentist..I'm almost 100% sure I'll need to get braces so I'm putting it off for as long as possible..Braces on a 26 year old woman..can you imagine?

You know my tooth experiences and witnessed the fear first hand all those years ago but as far as I know you can get work done up North for much cheaper and in Eastern Europe about nothing.

Stuff about the Nordies here :-
http://www.irishhealth.com/?level=4&id=2280

Also according to the comments at the end of that it's cheaper to get a root canal done in the front of the mouth as opposed to the back.

You know my tooth experiences and witnessed the fear first hand all those years ago but as far as I know you can get work done up North for much cheaper and in Eastern Europe about nothing.

Stuff about the Nordies here :-
http://www.irishhealth.com/?level=4&id=2280

Also according to the comments at the end of that it's cheaper to get a root canal done in the front of the mouth as opposed to the back.

Hungary is the hot dental ticket, apparently.

Hungary is the hot dental ticket, apparently.

This lad will do all the work for a crate of Bavaria
wild-mink-russian-bomber-flop-left-003.jpg

I've a few friends who went to Trinity with hilarious results

I'm not saying I DONT recommend it but uh..... read up on what they're meant to do to beforehand

i dread the dentistand i have a bunch of wisdom teeth that are coming up funny at the back, so i know that it's just a problem waiting for me around the corner

my biggest fear is that the dentist told me that if you get a wisdom tooth pulled, there's a slim chance it could damage a nerve in your face
i just couldn't deal with that..
so i never went back
i feel your pain bro..

just remember what Barnes said

"shuttup! shuttup and take the pain!"

i had the fear something rotten after getting a wisdom tooth pulled after hearing about the dreaded "dry sockets". worse than childbirth apparently.

i had the fear something rotten after getting a wisdom tooth pulled after hearing about the dreaded "dry sockets". worse than childbirth apparently.

I've no idea what they are but will not be coming back into this thread ever again for fear of finding out.

my biggest fear is that the dentist told me that if you get a wisdom tooth pulled, there's a slim chance it could damage a nerve in your face
I never heard of that, fortunately.

When I had my wizzies done it was by this mad Greek fella who kept whispering 'No pain! No pain!' like the Antonio Banderas in Interview with the Vampire.

He cut the tooth into quarters and removed them piece by piece, all under local anaesthetic. No pain, no nerve damage. I've never heard of any other dentist doing it this way though. I'm sure yer man was a dentist... Hmmmm.

i have a bunch of wisdom teeth that are coming up funny at the back, so i know that it's just a problem waiting for me around the corner

i have impacted wisdom teeth.

they're just chilling out, going nowhere - but they may in teh future.

fyi, impacted wisdoms look like this:

badtooth.jpg

DON'T GO ANYWHERE GUYSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back