Dental help/advice/experiences... (1 Viewer)

So I should tell you that when I was 13 I had a wire tied around my tooth (front bottom) that was caught in my jaw bone. So this wire came up in my gums and was then attached to my braces. I would have to go in every three weeks and have the wire tightened, more or less slowly pulling the tooth up since it would never come up on its own. High times. Teeth are fun.

Teeheehee

I had a root canal a few months ago, and it was fine. No pain, didn't take too long, didn't have to sit at home with an ice pack on my face or anything. My awseome dude of a dentist is only down the road from Buzzo's awesome dude of a dentist (I think?). South Circular Road -- you're never more than five feet from a really good dentist.

I went yesterday to have yet more work done to the stupid tooth that those stupid dickheads cracked when I got my stupid head bashed in. Chunks keep fucking coming off it, and I've spent abou 500 or so quid on it so far, and now I have to spend another 700 on a crown. I really wish I'd fucking reported the pricks so that at least I could reasonably make the cunts pay for it. They wouldn't have gone to the clink or anything, but I just kind of resent paying so much money for an injury I wouldn't have if they could keep their hands to themselves. But apparently, if I don't crown it, I could lose the tooth, which would be lame considering how much I've spent on the fricking thing in the last 18 months.

South Circular Road -- you're never more than five feet from a really good dentist.
Not the one next door to Leonard's Corner? The only really bad experience I've had with a dentist has been there. He really hurt me and then said 'it's always the ones who don't look after their teeth who moan'. Prick. Went to another dentist who discovered that I had an abscess, that was why I was in so much pain. Ugh.

My last dentist was a bit of a weirdo though, the light fittings are falling out of the ceiling, you have to hold your own spit-sucker and he has a nervous tic. Sundrive Road, if you're interested for purposes of avoiding.

Not the one next door to Leonard's Corner? The only really bad experience I've had with a dentist has been there. He really hurt me and then said 'it's always the ones who don't look after their teeth who moan'. Prick. Went to another dentist who discovered that I had an abscess, that was why I was in so much pain. Ugh.

My last dentist was a bit of a weirdo though, the light fittings are falling out of the ceiling, you have to hold your own spit-sucker and he has a nervous tic. Sundrive Road, if you're interested for purposes of avoiding.

No, not next to Leonard's corner. Near Harrington Street. Three dentists, all quite young, really smart and never, ever patronising or horrible. The reception staff are incredibly lovely as well. I had an appointment last night at 7:30, and they knew I would have preferred to come earlier. They called me on Wednesday to tell me they'd had a cancellation earlier in the day and would I like to come then.

my friend thought he had to get a root canal, turns out though that there was just loads and loads of old blood trapped in the space where a nerve got twisted or something.
The dentist turned his tooth and blood that was over a year old went everywhere

cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back