Delorentos: "The Rules" (1 Viewer)

delorentos

Hello hello,
thought some folks might be interested

We're proud to announce our new release "The Rules" on the 19th of May. We'll be playing loads of gigs around the country to support it, and the gigs are down in the wee press release below.

We've stuck it up so you can listen to it on www.myspace.com/delorentos .
The big Dublin launch is in The Village on the 20th May... if you're in Dublin try and get down to it...
There'll also be lots of TV appearances and sessions, and the details will appear on our site or myspace as they're confirmed. http://delorentos.proboards43.com

It'll be stocked in all the usual independent stockists around the country, and its a measily 2 eurons.

Thanks for reading...
Ross Ro Kieran Nial
Delorentos
www.delorentos.net

Press Release style Jobbie: (has there ever been a good press release?)
Delorentos release "The Rules", on 19 May 2006 on Cottage / Delorecords. A sharp comment on the culture of casual racism, "The Rules" is accompanied by live favourite "Neon".

The band accompany the single release with a full headline tour in May to co-incide with the release of the 2 track single.
:) Delorentos are confirmed to play the following dates:

Wed 10 May – An Brog, Cork
Fri 12 May – Trinity Ball, Trinity College, Dublin
Sat 13 May – The Pumphouse, Kilkenny
Thurs 18 May – Roisin Dubh, Galway
Sat 20 May – The Village, Dublin (+ 1pm live in-store, Tower Records, Dublin)
Sun 21 May – De Barras, Clonakilty
Wed 24 May – Dolans, Limerick
Thurs 25th May – The Bank Bar, Waterford
Fri 26 May – Spirit Store, Dundalk
Sat 27 May – The Stables, Mullingar

.|..|

swoonio.jpg

Most Band photos suck. You should've got snapped waiting in line in Dunnes with shopping baskets in hand or something. Feckin beard strokers!

Bunny said:
Most Band photos suck. You should've got snapped waiting in line in Dunnes with shopping baskets in hand or something. Feckin beard strokers!

Sure I went to a convent school, and the teachers used form a band for Christmas and Summer concerts. It was sorta like bell-ringing, except with yknow, gunshots.

NunsWithGuns.jpg

Nuns with Guns, Christmas 1997.

That band photo kicks ass!! You'll never see an Irish band do one like it tho. Or would ye?

Whats the name of the band?

Nuns on the gun

Potshot Penguins

....etc

roxy said:
Sure I went to a convent school, and the teachers used form a band for Christmas and Summer concerts. It was sorta like bell-ringing, except with yknow, gunshots.

NunsWithGuns.jpg

Nuns with Guns, Christmas 1997.

#10-7 said:
i wish i could use photoshop... the cat pic on your myspace www.myspace.com/supradextoid is ripe for the messing about with.

like, sticking a dinosaur in. and some nazi's or something.
i can't believe you've seen my myspace and didn't add me :( after all the props i've given to your stunning good looks :( i really thought we had something special :( :( :( me and my flatmate keep a "Boys We Hate" list on the noticeboard. you're joining two other thumped members on it as soon as i get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back