Deftones in Dublin (2 Viewers)

Cormcolash said:
You should all go on Friday, then on Saturday you can go to Arnocorps in Bohs instead, it will be waaaaaay better anyway and way more amazing!
ah FUCK. maybe can persuade exboyfriend he wants to go to deftones on his own. haven't paid him for ticket yet. aargh.

My music taste has almost completely changed since i saw them in 97, last rRROOck concert i went to, i'd nearly go for ol time sake, still gotta love for them. Tickets still available ye reckon? Seven words was a gateway to other music, that video and song were one of my first loves.

Bag'o'cans said:
My music taste has almost completely changed since i saw them in 97, last rRROOck concert i went to, i'd nearly go for ol time sake, still gotta love for them. Tickets still available ye reckon? Seven words was a gateway to other music, that video and song were one of my first loves.

There is still tickets left for Saturday.

brianoak said:
There is still tickets left for Saturday.
Riiiiiiiiiiight, hmm, wanted to go to galway on saturday i think, or friday, which was it now, mmmm, anyhooooo, i won't organise my week infront of everyone here,...
thanks.
Sound cellar i presume, it's still 1995 in there right!

Bag'o'cans said:
Riiiiiiiiiiight, hmm, wanted to go to galway on saturday i think, or friday, which was it now, mmmm, anyhooooo, i won't organise my week infront of everyone here,...
thanks.
Sound cellar i presume, it's still 1995 in there right!

Edit-Im not going to court.

brianoak said:
Edit-Im not going to court.
Good, you can go to the gig then!

alternative answer: thanks man, i didn't want everyone on thumped to know i stopped posting cos i was in the slammer for bumming an old man against his will.

the closer this gets the more annoyed i am that i'm missing it. i bet whale watching in iceland won't be a patch on seeing chinos trousers at half mast. yay for GAMAK support! proper order.

mark said:
the closer this gets the more annoyed i am that i'm missing it. i bet whale watching in iceland won't be a patch on seeing chinos trousers at half mast. yay
Aye me too. Curse you Joss. Maybe we can hit the Icelandic rock bars (assuming such places exist) and demand they play loads of deftones.

Vinnie said:
Can someone just tell me who is better: Deftones or Sonic Youth. I need to use it in a conversation later on.

Deftones Vinnie,you can drop my name too.

i getbooooooooorrrrrreeddddddddd

chino_video.jpg

That was brilliant.the ammount of old faces that came out from under their rocks too was cool.They played everything I wanted to hear except One weak and engine no.9.Have a ticket for tonight so I will probably go again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back