Deftones in Dublin (2 Viewers)

starting to look forward to this now. wish i'd brought my deftones cds into college with me today buh. haven't listened to them in sooooo long.

Wait till you see Chino gaying it up with camp poses and emo mic throws.Still deadly though.

rowdy row tinka said:
This was deadly, They played 1 hour 45 minutes. It was jammers. If you didn't go last night, go tonight, theres still loads a tickets. Missed GAMAK, pity, they stuck them on real early.
Ah good, so I didn't miss GAMAK so. I got there at 9.15 and was all pissed off I had missed them cos Deftones were already on. Have a cool time if anyone is headin to this tonight.

.|..|.|..|

Last night was bleedin deadly. Fantastic setlist. They actually played for about two hours. I'm a fan, but my girlfriend is a pretty huge one, who firmly believes the gig couldn't have been better.
We passed the Ambassador today, just as the band were arriving for the gig tonight, and had the pleasure of bumping into Chino. Nice chap.

it was the chino-show alright. As in REALLY LOUD VOCALS. Sound overall was what you'c expect from the ambassador.. SHIT. There was a few times where I swear I could hear the guitar strings being strummed. Zero guitars, zero bass boxy drums (ie: no snare POP as you'd be expecting) and loads and loads of vocals. Like LOADS.

The set list was good, I only know 2 albums and was still familiar with a lot of the set. They were not an engaging live band and really lost the crowd's interest, especially between songs. The crap sound didn't do their material any favours. It showed up that they really only have one song, just rewritten loads of times.

I rate this gig as dissapointing. They make better albums.

this was ridiculously good. they played tons and tons of old stuff and i felt 14 again. and i got carried away with goodwill to all men and start hugging some randomer next to me. but he didn't mind :D i'm in tremendous amounts of pain now though :(

Thought they were boring enough but at least they played all the good songs. Sound was atrocious. met chino after the gig, complete asshole. gamak were good

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back