decent hairdressers in dublin? (2 Viewers)

siobhan

after reading t'other thread it was mainly about barbers - where do the women go?

i used to go to sams barbers when i had really short hair and i didnt care- but then i cared cos i looked like a schoolboy and i went to toni and guy and paid a fortune - it wasnt much better -but i just kept going out of laziness- then i went to sitstill and it were crap- then i got my haircut by a punk hairdresser in manchester for £15 and it were the best haircut i did ever have.
last time my friend cut my hair for me and that was good but i dont want to be asking her again..

so are there any cool/cheapish places in dublin that i just havent heard about- i've been needing to get it cut last 4weeks- just havent got around to it.

ta.

ta

after reading t'other thread it was mainly about barbers - where do the women go?

i used to go to sams barbers when i had really short hair and i didnt care- but then i cared cos i looked like a schoolboy and i went to toni and guy and paid a fortune - it wasnt much better -but i just kept going out of laziness- then i went to sitstill and it were crap- then i got my haircut by a punk hairdresser in manchester for £15 and it were the best haircut i did ever have.
last time my friend cut my hair for me and that was good but i dont want to be asking her again..

so are there any cool/cheapish places in dublin that i just havent heard about- i've been needing to get it cut last 4weeks- just havent got around to it.

ta.

ta

karl in ozlo in the george's st. arcade is v. good, though not particularly cheap, alas.

must book a haircut meself...

a cheap flight to manchester to get yr haircut by the punk would still be cheaper than gettin it done in dublin!! do it:D

karl in ozlo in the george's st. arcade is v. good, though not particularly cheap, alas.

must book a haircut meself...

and you're curdly arent ye? Might pay Karl a visit....you'll regret recommending your favourite hairdresser in public, coz before you know it, he'll be booked out 6 years in advance......jus sayin...

and you're curdly arent ye? Might pay Karl a visit....you'll regret recommending your favourite hairdresser in public, coz before you know it, he'll be booked out 6 years in advance......jus sayin...

yes, i have hair that is both curly and wavy and generally unruly.

and, er, what was i thinking, i meant shmarl in the shmeorge's st. arcade. you know the one.

*rushes to make booking before someone sees through brilliant deception*

some salons do be looking for models. peter mark on o'connell st do a colour demo on a certain day. its probably worth checkin out.

why, are you a homophobe?

preposterous.

what2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back