Dear cunt driving 03 SUV (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 35
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 2
Had a taxi driver skip the seven cars behind me and myself, pulled in front of me at the right turn onto the Malahide Road at Fairview one day. Drove four miles behind him beeping my horn with my full beams on, then when he stopped to let his punter out I pulled up alongside and roared cunt out the window.

It felt good.
He prob woulda being more offended if u had've screamed "SPURS FAN" at him.
!ninjaaaa

and to top it off i got up to the panto and yer one was there with her kids! she actually stood next to me in the bar. i tell you, the only thing that made me hold back was that i didn't want to cause a scene in front of the kids.
bitch!!!!

"...and one of the kids looked a bit hard. But then the kids went off to the jacks. I would have told the bitch off then, but the only thing that stopped me was that the barman asked me what I wanted. When I got my drink, the woman suddenly turned to me and said "are you all right?", and I gotta tell you, the only thing, the only thing that stopped me from punching her lights out was that I got something caught in my throat. And also I had some chewing gum stuck to my trouser pocket and I really had to go and sort that out...."

I KICKED A BIG FUCKIN' JEEP THING LAST YEAR AS HE UNDER-TOOK AT THE LIGHTS AND SWERVED ROUND THE CORNER NEARLY HITTIN' ME. HE STOPPED, TURNED TO SEE ME STORMIN' OVER TO HIS WINDOW SHOUTIN' AND TOOK OFF WITH HIS BIG FUCKIN' DINNER PLATE EYES. MOTHERFUCKER.

BELGRAVE SQUARE. IT'S A JUNGLE.

NEVER HESITATE TO RIP INTO BASTARDS WHO ARE CLEARLY IN THE WRONG. NOT ONE HAS EVER GOT OUT OF THEIR CAR TO FACE ME.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
QUUUAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDO!!!!!!!

Spark%20Plug.jpg

Drivers are getting worser. Everyday i see more and more cunts breaking the lights with impunity. i can't let the kids out anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back