• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 35
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 2

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
If I had the tag number, I'd post it all over the fucking internet. I saw you slow down and take note of the RED LIGHT and PEDESTRIAN CROSSING, which was red, and not amber by the time you got to it. Then I saw you take note of me, IN THE PEDESTRIAN CROSSING, crossing AT THE GREEN MAN. On a bridge. Which was covered in black ice. Then I saw you gun your fucking cunting engine and drive straight at me. Thank god I got out of the way in time or I'd have been dead meat for sure. And you know, thank god for shocked onlookers who asked if I was okay, or I'd have no fucking hope left for the world.

Sometimes there's some ambiguity about people doing this sort of shit, and I already know that threatening runners is a bit of sport for a lot of drivers. I fucking cross safely, I will stop and wait at pedestrian lights, and I don't take risks because I know drivers don't always see you. But this guy so clearly had it in for me, that I can't imagine anyone would even believe it unless they saw it happen. I was in such shock that I didn't get his tag number. I started chasing him up the road, but there was too much black ice, and I was afraid I'd slip and end up underneath the wheels of a truck.

If you're driving, please try very hard not to kill people. It's not the roads that's the problem, it's wilful fucking ignorance and malice.

On my way to work this morning 3 different SUVs drove on the wrong side of the road in order to skip the traffic. Why other drivers let them back into the lane is beyond me. I hate them and if I could I would make them pay.

Cunt:mad:

It happend to me at a zebra crossing, complete with belisha beacons on a long straight stretch of road. There i was stepping onto the crossing when I heard the roar of sthe car that a moment ago had been off in the distance, gunning their engine. I had to run back again as the cunt roarded past me beeping his horn.

At the risk of repeating myself

Cunt:mad:

cough...motoring sub-forum...cough

metall.jpg

WHERE'S THE BLACK ICE!?!?!?!?!?

what sports are associated with SUVs anwyway?

Real Tennis?

i was crossing over o'connell bridge about a week and a bit ago on the way to meet my girlfriend and her neice as we were going to the panto. anyway as i crossed the road at the green man, some fella was standing in front of a car that was turning left from o'connell street onto the quays and shouting at the driver. now this was obviously because the lights were red for her, and green for pedestrians, and i figured she must have just made a mistake, and this guy was just letting her have it. i carried on crossing the road as this guy stepped out of the way of the car and moved along. then the stupid fucking moronic psycho bitch who deserves nothing less than torture and a good fucking beating drove her car directly at me so i had to jump out of the way to avoid her. i was amazed! there was loads of people crossing and she just kept on going! the psycho! and to top it off i got up to the panto and yer one was there with her kids! she actually stood next to me in the bar. i tell you, the only thing that made me hold back was that i didn't want to cause a scene in front of the kids.
bitch!!!!

recently the lights in front of me turned green and i took a left off of baggot st, at the last moment i noticed that there was a green light for pedestrians and i was supposed to wait for a filter light for me to turn

i put this down to human error as i had no intention of killing anyone that day

Had a taxi driver skip the seven cars behind me and myself, pulled in front of me at the right turn onto the Malahide Road at Fairview one day. Drove four miles behind him beeping my horn with my full beams on, then when he stopped to let his punter out I pulled up alongside and roared cunt out the window.

It felt good.

Had a taxi driver skip the seven cars behind me and myself, pulled in front of me at the right turn onto the Malahide Road at Fairview one day. Drove four miles behind him beeping my horn with my full beams on, then when he stopped to let his punter out I pulled up alongside and roared cunt out the window.

It felt good.

wow - get over it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back