David Simon's 'Treme' (1 Viewer)

oh and again, the out of towner characters are completely ridiculous...cartoon shit, like the british reporter.
again, i enjoyed it....just surprising

that was "clunky"? ok

only character i don't like is goodman's daughter but then she's a kid and kids can't act shit

oh the music nerd as well but pretty sure he's supposed to look ridiculous and get humiliated by da street on a weekly basis

did the actor named lester freamon kill that kid?

also that elvis costello shit is one of these reality crossover things, he did some sessions with allen toussaint in NO back then

also that elvis costello shit is one of these reality crossover things, he did some sessions with allen toussaint in NO back then

i don't think elvis costello seems very comfortable portraying elvis costello on screen...but then i've never met the man
was hoping someone would bring up him being a racist

I've been watching this on Sky Atlantic but they don't seem to be showing the episodes in order. I like it, and want to see the whole of S01 but it's not a patch on The Wire, and its reuse of actors from that show and The Corner are a tad suss to me. Hate the Davis character and haven't really taken much of a shine to Goodman's character either.

I think I liked it more in retrospect. When watching it, I kept comparing it to The Wire and focusing on it's weaknesses but you know, that's a hard act to follow. I'm really looking forward to seeing the new series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back