David Norris. (1 Viewer)

he got homosexuality decriminalised too. took him something like eleven years but he got there in the end, with the help of mary robinson and the european courts. g'wan norris!

Great man.
Never seen anyone with such a hard on for Jimmy Joyce.
Not a bad word to say about him, so the question must be asked...
Why does Janer finds him semi-respectable?

When he spoke at an abortion rally he had far more cop on and reality than the other hysterical 'wans.
Obviously I didn't agree with alot he said but I listened....I heckled Ivana 1ce or twice.

When he spoke at an abortion rally he had far more cop on and reality than the other hysterical 'wans.
Obviously I didn't agree with alot he said but I listened....I heckled Ivana 1ce or twice.

From what I can remember (if we're talking about the same rally) you didn't actually heckle Ivana, you heckled the speaker from Doctors for Choice, and it is one of the top ten comedy moments for me this year. Seriously. 'What about the baybees chaice? What about the baybees chaice?'

'Hysterical women' is a phrase of a similar ilk to 'Lazy niggers'. It's one of those really obviously discriminatory, prejudiced well-worn catchphrases.
You'll probably hate this Janer, but I think that maybe it's because Norris is a dude that you listened to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back