egg_ said:
!!!
Here's why: punching someone in the face over a painting is Nuts
no it isn't
there aren't half enough fights to the death over the musics and the arts

godspeed the day

jp said:
i dunno
most people's opinions seem to be of what they think the album will sound like but having not actually heard it
but whatever
but whatever yourself.
firstly, i heard the song i was talking about, did you read my first post?
i'm also familiar with the original, i didn't like the cover and BAM!!......formed an opinion.

secondly, david kitt has a very distinct voice/sound etc., so for those other so called "cunts" it's not like they're jumping to some huge conclusion, saying they're not going to like it, if they're not fond of his style to begin with.

hag said:
ah here, stop trying to be all cool, she already qualified that in the same post.

Ha ha, Hag, you're sticking up for the opinion of someone on thumped, completely independently and for no reason other than that you agree with them. You guys should, like, get together or something.

nlgbbbblth said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what relevance is that?
ok i'll say it again

some people, maybe out of pure disbelief that others aren't big kittster fans, were trying to steer the thread in the 'you're all just jealous, dublin's never nice to it's own' direction, which i believe is irrelevant. but like i said, i think it's pretty deadly that he's in the position to put out records at all, i wish i could, and i also think he's a really nice guy, so i'm happy for him. i just don't want to hear bad covers. how is that so hard for people to understand?

SadieOutlaw said:
but whatever yourself.
firstly, i heard the song i was talking about, did you read my first post?
i'm also familiar with the original, i didn't like the cover and BAM!!......formed an opinion.

secondly, david kitt has a very distinct voice/sound etc., so for those other so called "cunts" it's not like they're jumping to some huge conclusion, saying they're not going to like it, if they're not fond of his style to begin with.
fair enough
i suppose people around here are always going to be more nit picky when it comes to people like kitt than they would be with the bands that people on here are in
i'm not making reference to you by the way

ITalkShite said:
Ha ha, Hag, you're sticking up for the opinion of someone on thumped, completely independently and for no reason other than that you agree with them. You guys should, like, get together or something.
ha ha ha, that's kinda funny :)

jp said:
fair enough
i suppose people around here are always going to be more nit picky when it comes to people like kitt than they would be with the bands that people on here are in
i'm not making reference to you by the way
are you fucking kidding me? i'm far more critical of people i know. i don't give a fuck about people i don't know. neither do you.

hag said:
are you fucking kidding me? i'm far more critical of people i know. i don't give a fuck about people i don't know. neither do you.
well i wish there were more people like you

should've said pricks... nobody would've cared then loike

on the topic of shouldve's and wouldve's what was the story with the módh coinníollach or whatever it was called in irish in school?

that was some fucked up shit

jp said:
oh yeh and you're all a bunch of cunts
well, some of you are

moc said:
should've said pricks... nobody would've cared then loike

on the topic of shouldve's and wouldve's what was the story with the módh coinníollach or whatever it was called in irish in school?

that was some fucked up shit
what didn't you understand about it? personally, i found irish a hell of a lot easier than german.

ah yeah irish was way better than german, just could never get the modh coinniolach... give us a quick lecture there, i'd feel better about me heritage like.

This thread actually inspired me to listen to "The Big Romance" for the first time proper."Step Ouside in the Morning Light" is a great song.

monkey pirate said:
This thread actually inspired me to listen to "The Big Romance" for the first time proper."Step Ouside in the Morning Light" is a great song.
yep, i kinda like the first 2 cds he put out.

If you think about it, David Kitt is sort of doing a Joe Dolan.

I hear he's playing in the Spa Hotel in Lucan for the Christmas. €80 for dinner, entertainment and a bed. All the indie hits over a carvery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back