david kitt covers album? (1 Viewer)

veryslowey said:
you mean All night long (lionel richie)

That reminds me - in the carpets and lino section of the yellow pages there's a guy called "Lino Ritchie"

I think that's rather funny
Ever seen his van? Beside his phone number there's a speech bubble with 'Hello? Is it me you're looking for?' in it.
He's somewhere in Finglas area, if you're wondering.
Genius....

day2-9.jpg

this was obviously done by a blind person using only the sense of touch. note underbite emphasis. an afro speshly an afro with a lot of dax in it, will not register as having "mass" to inexperienced finger tips. hence the gaping hole in lionels head. it really is a beautiful piece. but the beer and cheese cutters in the background freak me out a little. what would a blind person do with beer?

Donkey OJ said:
this was obviously done by a blind person using only the sense of touch. note underbite emphasis. an afro speshly an afro with a lot of dax in it, will not register as having "mass" to inexperienced finger tips. hence the gaping hole in lionels head. it really is a beautiful piece. but the beer and cheese cutters in the background freak me out a little. what would a blind person do with beer?
Personally I like his designer goatee the best.

8. Going In A Field (Ivor Cutler)

Im movin house at the moment, and one of the things I came across among all my useless crap was a poster for an Ivor cutler gig that I had booked in vicar street, that got cancelled due to ill health. of all the cool gigs Ive booked and had cancelled on me over the years, the ivor cutler one makes me the saddest. great poster though...

u:m said:
8. Going In A Field (Ivor Cutler)

Im movin house at the moment, and one of the things I came across among all my useless crap was a poster for an Ivor cutler gig that I had booked in vicar street, that got cancelled due to ill health. of all the cool gigs Ive booked and had cancelled on me over the years, the ivor cutler one makes me the saddest. great poster though...
cripes. what year was that? why not book him again. he's still beating, isn't he?

broken arm said:
cripes. what year was that? why not book him again. he's still beating, isn't he?
april 29, 2000. he says he aint up for any shows that involve flying, cos his health aint up to it

young Kitt was DJing in the Village after Mark Lanegan, playing some easy-listenin-lounge music, went up and asked him to play some Sonic Youth -- he said he'd never heard of them

Anthony said:
very uncool thing to say on thumped but Smashing Pumpkins do a cover of Dancing In The Moonlight ( a b- side) and it's brilliant. All acoustic and slow; probably the same way kittser will do it.
smashing pumpkins did a whole selection of deadly covers as b-sides, and i've only just realised i can't find my tape of them :(
who was that horrible irish band what did a cover of that justin timberlake song? now that was deadly (seriously).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back