damien rice(whats the story) (1 Viewer)

bizzel

when is he gonna stop milking that S**t album and bring out another im so sick of cannonball and the blowers daughter on the F**KING radio and tv just F**K off

DB: OK you need to save all that energy for ****.

RL: Is it ****?

DB: Very, very ****, thinking of your **** and the *****.

RL: Remember the last time your tongue was all over me I have never **** so hard.

DB: Now I am doing something, thinking about your ****.

RL: ******* your ****, feeling you **** deep down my ******.

I saw Damien Rice (aka Damien Nice) in Dalkey yesterday evening. He was looking in the window of an estate agent and then wandered off the Thai restaurant.

Small enough fella. His girlfriend is seriously ugly. Rennie Zellnigger looks like she's licking piss off a nettle.

It's a fair cop though guv'nor. That album was released about 400 years ago at this stage. Not that I want to listen to any more of his extremely derivative whining, you understand.

Hes not im afraid.He started singing for Slayer who are opening for U2 on their current tour.Said he needed a "change of scene" and then proceeded to show the cameras his six inch nail bracelet.
bizzel said:
when is he gonna stop milking that S**t album and bring out another im so sick of cannonball and the blowers daughter on the F**KING radio and tv just F**K off

there is a slight chance this isnt true

I met him recently at a gig his cello player was doing with Pete Courtney at Mother Redcaps. I axed him how the second lp was coming along (having heard he was down in Kerry for a bit) and he said, through rejected eyes, that he's scrapped most of it, and was working on a few ideas himself. Most of his band are out on solo and session work 'outings' so I assume if they are included on his second longplayer, then it'll be a while before one sees anything. He looked real miserable, and depressed almost. I nearly shed a tear but then I remembered how rich he'd become from the first album and told him not to bother.

Alan Latchley, reporting for Entertainment Now. Back to the studio...

"Thank you Alan, and now for the latest on Irish instrumental collective The Jimmy Cake. It appears one of their members has eaten his own arm! Kirstie Allen reports..."

I heard a track of his being played in a McDonalds outlet in Barcelona yesterday.

Does anyone realise the significance of this event? There is a story here. (Hint: it's not that it was a McDonalds that's significant, but that it was in Barcelona... anyone?)

wrafter said:
I heard a track of his being played in a McDonalds outlet in Barcelona yesterday.

Does anyone realise the significance of this event? There is a story here. (Hint: it's not that it was a McDonalds that's significant, but that it was in Barcelona... anyone?)

Is it the irony that Damien Rice hates the Spanish as much as Glen Hansard hates the French????

wrafter said:

I generally find the Quarter Pounders with Cheese a lot tastier in foreign McDonalds as opposed to the ones in Ireland.

the truth is, Rice fucking hates the Dutch. hates them. not certain why exactly, but the guy fucking hates them.

anyway, local guy does good. like I mean whether you think his album is pants or nay, he's jonting some american oscar winner and selling a gross amount of cds without being some dancing jerk. he's clearly slightly braindamaged, but I say well done mr slowey.

avernus said:
the truth is, Rice fucking hates the Dutch. hates them. not certain why exactly, but the guy fucking hates them.

anyway, local guy does good. like I mean whether you think his album is pants or nay, he's jonting some american oscar winner and selling a gross amount of cds without being some dancing jerk. he's clearly slightly braindamaged, but I say well done mr slowey.

Ah Very Slowley, a man who has gone on to do great things and spread the word of Barry. Here's a picture he emailed me recently at a book signing (or so he said! I think it's actually some hick's party actually)

picture0021mw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back