Cute musician couples (2 Viewers)

What?! I didn't know they were a couple. I'm rubbish when it comes to knowing about celebrity private lives. But it's so cute that they are because I used to idolise them both when I was a teenager. Aww.

Adam and Kathleen...I'm a big Le Tigre fan but obviously not big enough to realise these two were together!!! le sigh.

rodrigoygabriela.jpg

don't they claim to be 'just friends'?

elliott smith used to go out with your one from the jicks

buckley went out with that joan as policewoman woman

right said went out with fred

there's a gorgeous photo of jeff and joan in his biography Dream Brother. (they're not 'together' in it but it's cute) Joan is a fox. I met her after her gig in Cork and got my stuff signed and she IS the female version of Jeff - SO sexy it was unbelievable! I would, if I was so inclined.

what is it dylan says about her in 'no direction home'? something about 'you can't be wise and in love... i'd a thought she'd have figured that out by now'...

what an amazing bastard!!!

bobjoan.jpg

;)

i didn't know he was going out with her, thought he was just a 'musical' collaborator.what's happened to her lately anyway?

They were definitely an item for a while. They're still working together, there's a new album recorded apparently, to be released later this year if I remember correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back