Currently Writing About... (3 Viewers)

I know nothin' about XBLA, but I can't see why it would be a bad idea. I reckon if we keep it up as a regular feature, we could eventually poke Microsoft for freebie XBLA downloads.

It would be great if we could worm our way onto parternet, highly unlikely though.

It's been a bit too quiet round here recently, has everyone gone off the idea??

I'm still working on the back-end of it - gonna send Pete the new version of the site in a while, as soon as I manage to get wordpress to do the REALLY BASIC SHIT I would have expected it to do.

I mean, I wrote a fuckin' wordpress plugin yesterday to make it do something really simple. And now I can't go back, I have to take this with me to the grave: I wrote a fucking wordpress plugin.

I've been away or up to my tits these past few days. Still thinking of stuff to do, though. Can someone post up whatever we have so far? I'd like to read your piece, Stan...

I've be doing my pieces in work so I don't have it on this PC. Johnny or Avernus can post it up though. Or it can be posted up in the draft section of the blog? I guess that would be the most sensible place for them all to sit...

If actually playing games counts as work then i'm due some kind of bonus.

I have a few bits in the cannon anyways, i'll try finish em off asap.

Right I've done the jetpac review and stuck them both up in wordpress, you should be able to see them in admin if you want a read of them.

To be honest, I was deliberately lurking in the shadows the last few days to see if things kept rolling. As I said to Pete a while back, quite often people can be mad enthusiastic for something like this, but then start dropping like flies when they realise they have to do some work.

Nice review, Stan. Of course you're fired for going over my head, but what a way to go out in such a blaze of glory.

Can everyone just post something like the following in here, so that way we have a good idea how much content we have complete/in the works....

(example)
Completed: Jet Pac Review. Xbox Live Story.
Working on: Retro Megadrive piece.

So, to get the ball rolling....

Completed: "My First Xbox Live Experience" piece.
Working on: "Uncanny Valley" piece. Have reworked the banner and will come up with some incidental graphics too.

I honestly don't think I published that review! If no one knows how it got published take it down by all means.

Completed: drunken xbox confession, jetpac refuelled review.
Working on: Stuff I see in Japan

Well alright, I'm not really working on that yet, but I should be able to find loads of things to write about while I'm there.

Jaysus, leave it there. It's good stuff and it'll shame the rest of us into action.

I honestly don't think I published that review! If no one knows how it got published take it down by all means.

Completed: drunken xbox confession, jetpac refuelled review.
Working on: Stuff I see in Japan

Well alright, I'm not really working on that yet, but I should be able to find loads of things to write about while I'm there.

you're going to Japan? bastard.

The one thing I did notice is that it doesn't say who the author is, I would have thought that would have been automatic?

I obviously want my fans to know its a quality Neil article, rather than a lame Pete Brady piece.

Fact: There are teenage Japanses girls in short tartan skirts in Japan.
Fact: Stan is going to Japan.

I'll bring back enough of those used school girl panties you can buy in vending machines for everyone, don't worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back