Currently Writing About... (1 Viewer)

I think I might write about getting a colonic.. from some eleven year old in Rainbow Six Vegas.

When we're done with our piece what do we do with it, send it to johnny? Post it here? I'm pretty much done with my first one.

Go ahead i say. A good varied mix of stuff can't be a bad thing. news, reviews, features, useful shit etc.

So no reviews then?

I meant, whatever you want to write about be it a general gaming piece or a review or whatever, by all means crack on - just mention it in here/check that nobody else is writing something similar.

As for what you've written, Stan - send it to me if you want, but I don't want sole editing duties. You said you were good at casting an eye over things, Avernus, so do you want to be in on that too?

you can email me at [email protected]

I meant, whatever you want to write about be it a general gaming piece or a review or whatever, by all means crack on - just mention it in here/check that nobody else is writing something similar.

As for what you've written, Stan - send it to me if you want, but I don't want sole editing duties. You said you were good at casting an eye over things, Avernus, so do you want to be in on that too?

you can email me at [email protected]

yeah that's cool with me.

laughed when I saw that old email address. memories flooding back. arnie animations. imminent deadlines. good times.

Does anyone have an opinion regarding wordcount on articles? I mean, sometimes a couple of paragraphs can be enough if it's an anecdote like that Spanish guy wigging out at Lefty, for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back