Culchie fuckfest (1 Viewer)

brianoak

Stop blocking up Drumcondra and Phibsboro on Saturdays and Sundays.Its getting really annoying.Took me 45mins to get from XHaroldsX to Santry today.Play your game somewhere else.

Regards,

Brian

brianoak said:
Stop blocking up Drumcondra and Phibsboro on Saturdays and Sundays.Its getting really annoying.Took me 45mins to get from XHaroldsX to Santry today.Play your game somewhere else.

Regards,

Brian

Haha,you working? Took me forever to ride my bike into town yesterday. Well,it seemed like forever.

Yeah clocking up some internet time courtesy of Frank.He will probably write me off against tax anyway so it costs him nothing
GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Haha,you working? Took me forever to ride my bike into town yesterday. Well,it seemed like forever.

brianoak said:

Regards,

Brian

worst thing about living in the condra is the weekly influx of drunken boggers.

I know I used to live on whitworth road.Them and all the halfway houses for people just out of prison.
Ex cons and culchies out.
ramps said:
worst thing about living in the condra is the weekly influx of drunken boggers.

ah the culchies. A lot of that problem is down to the fact that there isn't any parking in or near croke park, so just blame the GAA for being too tightfisted to dig down and put in some underground parking. If they had, you woudn't get so many people streaming down all the residential streets every week. It's not really the boggers fault. Even though I used to feel like killing them every week too when I was living there.

Culchie......out
kirstie said:
ah the culchies. A lot of that problem is down to the fact that there isn't any parking in or near croke park, so just blame the GAA for being too tightfisted to dig down and put in some underground parking. If they had, you woudn't get so many people streaming down all the residential streets every week. It's not really the boggers fault. Even though I used to feel like killing them every week too when I was living there.

You all think you have it bad, try living in the North. Fucking gaelic twats everywhere. Especially here in Armagh. Fucking scumbags!

As far as I am concerned the majority of the south are culchies!

Especially Cork people. Really they are.

GAA is great. Its such a lively part of Irish culture. and it has *huge* entertainment value. hence the influx of country people (generally 2 sets of away fans) for the big games at croker which due to capacity reasons cant be played anywhere else. I spent years laughing at these crazy men women and children and their zealotry for applied mucka. then i spent years sitting in their company in stands in croker and in other venues around the country watching their heroes provide serious entertainment. and they're salt of the earth. genuinely. not that that addresses your issues with access around croke park on match days. but they're as entitled to be there as you are. proly could be a little bit better organised as regards parking and scheduling of games. but in my opinion minor disruption to traffic is a pretty small sacrifice to make for the entertainment it provides to the 80,000 odd at the stadium and the hundreds of thousands watching on telly.
have you ever been to a GAA match brian?
you could always get up on your bike to avoid the congestion. like the limerick supporters im the 30s and 40s who cycled from limerick to dublin the day before an all ireland final. fair play to them. puts your moaning in a bit of perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back