Cry for love ( for crying out loud ) Brian Fecking Kennedy (1 Viewer)

Top Trumps

dennehy-sized.jpg

cozy said:
The only people who dont like brian kennedy are hippies and terrorists. Either way i hate you
ALLAHQUAANNNDO MAAAANNN!!!
WE'RE CHANGIN' THE WURRLD... BRIAN KENNEDY WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET. A SELF ORALIZING KACK BAG WHO ALSO SUCKS ASS AS AN ENTERTAINER, A MUSICIAN AND A HUMAN.

brian kennedy is really quite talented. i first saw him live at the very first gig i went to in the national stadium in may 1990. he was supporting suzanne vega and he was pretty good. i think he has a good voice, he can play the guitar nicely and can write mediocre to fair songs. however i think its fair to say that he has shamelessly wasted his talent over the last several years so i'll chip in maybe €2.50 to the kitty along with a request that no permanent damage be done to his fingers or vocal chords in case he decides to rehabilitate himself after the beating.

ratmonkey said:
Didn't Dustin get banned from the Den for a while for saying Brian Kennedy had stuffing where only Ronan Keating could find it?

I damn well hope so. Dustins pretty good though. He also said that everyone in leitrom lives in caves, Classic

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back