Cross America Tour (1 Viewer)

theinvisiblerep

Hey guys

I'm finished college in a few weeks and then myself and a few friends are travelling across the USoA. We're starting in New York and plan on going down the east coast then coming up the west. We know we wanna go to places like Las Vegas, New Orleans, California etc. (plus we'll have a few days in Chicago) but we've no idea what to check out besides that. We'll be over there for about a month.

Would anybody like to suggest a few places?

That's an insane amount of driving for four weeks - works out at about 100 hours/6600 miles. You'd want about three months to do that properly, otherwise all you'll see is highway, which, take it from me, is very very boring.

That's an insane amount of driving for four weeks - works out at about 100 hours/6600 miles. You'd want about three months to do that properly, otherwise all you'll see is highway, which, take it from me, is very very boring.

5 days travelling by greyhound bus.

Thats what I'm told anyhow.

Hey guys

I'm finished college in a few weeks and then myself and a few friends are travelling across the USoA. We're starting in New York and plan on going down the east coast then coming up the west. We know we wanna go to places like Las Vegas, New Orleans, California etc. (plus we'll have a few days in Chicago) but we've no idea what to check out besides that. We'll be over there for about a month.

Would anybody like to suggest a few places?

check out www.greentortoise.com

excellent itenaries for different routes. Even if you don't do one, worth checkin out for ideas.

Don't greyhound buses drive throughout the night?

5x24 hours= 120hrs?

As I said, I'm not in charge of transport and stuff - I'm looking for suggestions on where to go.

Thanks for your (kind of) concern nonetheless.

Man that's an insane amount of travel. Better off sticking with east coast. Go to NYC, Boston, Washington DC and somewhere further south. Greyhound is painful to travel on and it will take you 10s of hours each time across vast barren nothingness to get from one point of interest to another if you head across country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back