Croatia? (2 Viewers)

hey Kirstie,
enjoy Croatia,we arrived in split tired and worn down after many weeks travelling eastern europe but i will never forget the beauty and low down good feelin i got from Split and the dalmatian islands,

we rented a car with no brakes and oh how the whole of croatia laughed with/at us as we skidded round their mountainous island in it!obviously the private joke of hvar was offloading this lime green volskwagon convertable beatle on tourists, how and ever i wouldnt change a thing bout our week there,cheapish beer,cheap pizza,aqua blue sea and friendly workers....you will enjoy!

clonan attack said:
hey Kirstie,
enjoy Croatia,we arrived in split tired and worn down after many weeks travelling eastern europe but i will never forget the beauty and low down good feelin i got from Split and the dalmatian islands,

we rented a car with no brakes and oh how the whole of croatia laughed with/at us as we skidded round their mountainous island in it!obviously the private joke of hvar was offloading this lime green volskwagon convertable beatle on tourists, how and ever i wouldnt change a thing bout our week there,cheapish beer,cheap pizza,aqua blue sea and friendly workers....you will enjoy!
I want a go on those mad bins with engines that ye see the mad fellas bailin round on. mad.

kirstie said:
thankin you. Is the island cavtat by any chance? I think we're going to do a bit o going elsewhere, but we've a hotel booked in Dubrovnik for a week so we'll definitely be basing ourselves there mostly. What's the verdict on split then?

hey kirstie, what was the name of the hotel and would you recommend it? Hoping to head to Dubrovnik in two weeks time...

We stayed in the Hotel Lapad, but we would in no way recommend it. In fact just stay clear of the whole croatian thing unless you're an OAP.

ah the hotel lapad, where service was with a smirk, a sneer and a look of utter disdain.

tripoli said:
hmmm, so don't go to dubrovnik then...?

do if you want! it's gorgeous and all and worth seeing, but a bit boring after 2 or 3 days. we were there in early october though so I reckon it'd be a bit more lively this time o year.

kirstie said:
do if you want! it's gorgeous and all and worth seeing, but a bit boring after 2 or 3 days. we were there in early october though so I reckon it'd be a bit more lively this time o year.

looking for a last minute cheap deal for myself and my chick for the first week in august. thought it would be a nice alternative to a package dung-heap holiday in majorca. i'll suss out prices anyway....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back