-crisp reviews- (2 Viewers)

I always wondered if anyone collected crisps and yer man from the beautiful south does. He has a collection of crisp packets from all over the world. Gas.

Anyone had a go of these New 'Pringles Select'? That come in a bag, not a can...

They are selling them off in tesco at the mo. I am eating the Paprika flavour ones right now. They are nice, flatter and smaller than normal Pringles and with a bubblier texture (think of a not so circular 'Disco').

I also had the Salt and Balsamic Vinegar ones which are better than the regular Salt and Vinegar - they really do taste balsamicy. These are less chemically-tasting in general, I think.

The other Select flavours I saw were Italian Cheese and Garlic, Szechuan, a Sundried Tomato one, and maybe another...

Apparently they make this flavour...

51u4frHfW7L._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-8,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

Cinnamon Sweet Potato flavour :eek: but only in the America I think. I would love to try them tho.

It's funny the different flavours they release to different markets. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pringles_products Oh Christ what I wouldn't do for a go of Honey Chipotle Barbecue!

And who gets to decide when to discontinue a flavour?! Oh the Pinch of Pepper Dippers!

I hear the short lived bacon and cabbage flavour put out by Mrs. McCready in 1983 is the holy grail of crisp collectors.

Reviews of irish crisps
http://www.taquitos.net/snacks.php?category_code=88

awesome

Perri Hot Lips Nice 'n' Spicy Flavour Corn Snacks

Taste: These yellowish corn-based snacks were formed into a shaped that loosely resembed a pair of lips. Very loosely, actually. If I didn't know that they were supposed to be shaped like lips, I would have guessed something else entirely. The texture was very light and airy, and they had a decent taste, sligtly tangy but not really spicy.
Shop: Buy snacks at Amazon.com
ir

Aroma: Tangy smell, not bad.

No Sam Spudz smokey bacon though, tsk

a bag of King Cheese and Onion. nothing better..
Nobbys Nuts, savage... Tesco Onion Rings, their 99c salsa sauce+tortilas, amazing..
doritos I've no time for, Tesco Range rules, imo.

a bag of King Cheese and Onion. nothing better..
Nobbys Nuts, savage... Tesco Onion Rings, their 99c salsa sauce+tortilas, amazing..
doritos I've no time for, Tesco Range rules, imo.

king cheese and onion. .|..|

cheese and onion crisps with a small bag of salted peanuts lobbed in. called a mickey cassidy after an old teacher in my primary school that inspired said combination.

all the old crisps were lovely. zombies, burger bites, mummies, the old banshee bones (new ones are rubbish). 5's!!!!!
also, oddballs - best name for crisps ever. they were tomato and onion flavour and came in a green packet. used to buy em in the jet station everyday after school. nom.

what were those ones that came in a red packet and looked like knees? crunchies or crunchos or something. they were great on a buttered roll

hot dog flavour?
crunchos.

nik naks have the exact same look and texture but not the same flavour sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back