creepy stories you've heard (3 Viewers)

JenFast

Website
www.myspace.com
ive always had a fascination with creepy stories or urban legends, and as to wondering the roots of such stories grew from.....

i recently heard the story of the "dead girl on the train" [see link below]
although there are several different versions of this story so wonder weather its has any truth to it somewhere along the "tracks" so to speak.....:eek:

also heard stories of Dublins Hell Fire Club, which id never even heard of before....

ive always had a fascination with creepy stories or urban legends, and as to wondering the roots of such stories grew from.....

i recently heard the story of the "dead girl on the train" [see link below]
although there are several different versions of this story so wonder weather its has any truth to it somewhere along the "tracks" so to speak.....:eek:

also heard stories of Dublins Hell Fire Club, which id never even heard of before....
where's the link???
kinison-sam.jpg

auggghh!!! AUGHHHHH!!!!

Least comprehensive list of creepy stuff yet.

(see related threads.... hopefully)

or not. Although there is a thread about a ninja eating at a diner

A girl got on a train one night. She sat down opposite this woman, who was sat between two men.
She wasn't too bothered about them, except the fact that the woman seemed to be staring at her, but she couldn't quite see because the woman had her hood up.

At the next step, a man got on the train and sat next to the girl. After about five minutes the guy wispered to the girl, "Get off the next stop with me, it's important that you trust me."

At the next stop the girl got off the train with the man and watched the train speed by. The man then turned to the girl and said "Thank God, I'm a doctor and that woman was dead, the two men beside her were holding her up."

A girl got on a train one night. She sat down opposite this woman, who was sat between two men.
She wasn't too bothered about them, except the fact that the woman seemed to be staring at her, but she couldn't quite see because the woman had her hood up.

At the next step, a man got on the train and sat next to the girl. After about five minutes the guy wispered to the girl, "Get off the next stop with me, it's important that you trust me."

At the next stop the girl got off the train with the man and watched the train speed by. The man then turned to the girl and said "Thank God, I'm a doctor and that woman was dead, the two men beside her were holding her up."
hmmmmmm......

link blocked at work. kindly cut and paste the story or i shall be forced to camp for the night.

**SPOILER** :
It's a shit story.

Sigh. Here goes.

Yeah. That's ehhh. going to keep me up all night.

Oh right. You got it already.
But listen... as far as I know the film rights for that one have already been snapped up.

What's the hellfire one then Moosey?

Oh right. You got it already.
But listen... as far as I know the film rights for that one have already been snapped up.

What's the hellfire one then Moosey?

one evening a group of men were playing cards in dublins hellfire club when a begger knocked on the door, the men let him in and began to invite the man to play cards with them and have a bed for the night.
one of the players dropped a chip and when he looked down the man had hooves, the man sat upright with fright, shortly after the place went up in flames.....

thats what i heard anyway,that version might be horse shit....

one evening a group of men were playing cards in dublins hellfire club when a begger knocked on the door, the men let him in and began to invite the man to play cards with them and have a bed for the night.
one of the players dropped a chip and when he loked down the man had hoves, the man sat upright with fright, shorlty after the place went up in flames.....

thats what i heard anyway,that version might be horse shit....
haha - "might be".

yeah, no, TOTALLY, those cats were playing poker with Satan.

one time i was trying to scan negatives on my girlfriend's scanner on her computer. it was a shot of a carpark. the entire roll were shots of the same car park. so i was trying to figure out how to use the thing and i set it up to what i though was correct and hit SCAN. it took about 10 mins to scan and when it was done i couldnt remember what i named the file to i had to go looking for it. eventually i found it and looked at the preview and thought, " ah ballix it didnt work.'. so i opened the file to see what was wrong and i was greeted by a picture that was all black and red and it had some sort of shape in it. then my girlfriend goes, 'its a fucking baby" and started freaking out. it was then that my eyes focused and i saw it too. i had to try calm her down and say it was coincidence but sure as shit it was a baby in someone's arms. really evil looking bastard. we both froze and got standy-up hairs. it was real fuckin freaky. havent felt that before. then i had to look at the negs and make sure there was no way that they were smudged in any or if she had this picture on her computer already. nope. couldnt find anything. weeeeiiiird. and 2months later she woke up and went for a shower to find a clear red hand print on her stomach. like it was red ink or something.

Go on then.
Who's seen ghosts.

I have. In Hardings Bike shop. By the quays there. But, like, everyone had seen it, so I wasn't unusual in this. Apparently.
Basically I thought it was a dude. Robbing the place. Turned out it was a ghost. .|..|

Wasn't scary in the slightest though. Also, a door with a really stiff handle, that was closed, opened. That was in my old house though. No other ghost sightings in the bike shop...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back