crash/sir Killalot/fuktifino: wed night (1 Viewer)

pictures have to be under 25k and below certain dimensions

which escape me at the moment

possibly less than 175 pixels wide anyway

and less than an amount of pixels high

its 175 X 200 i think.

and ehh this gig is actually a fiver in, but there's also another band playing, whose name i keep forgetting (sorry). i guess you'll only be able to find out if you show up.

For those who too lazy to go to the listings page here's what the boy damo has to say:

Arriving in Ireland from the wintery shores of Norway for a tour in April are Crash, one of a new breed of young stylish and rocking Scandinavian hardcore bands. Despite only having formed a year ago, the quartet have already completed a lengthy tour of their homeland, and are set to record their debut album soon. Their sound is described as "a melodic brand of hardcore that focuses on the rhythm and the vocals", and comparisons have been made with Swedish emo-rock legends Starmarket.

Playing with Crash in Dublin are Sir-Killalot, who have emerged over the past 12 months as one of the most energetic and powerful live bands in the country, and Fuktifino, a cleverly monikered gang of skate-punk kids from Galway, who have been running their own gigs there for a couple of months now.

Crash/Sir-Killalot/Fuktifino play Dublin on Wednesday 4 April, in Frazers (downstairs) on O'Connell St. Admission is £5 and the show starts at 8.30pm

Oh and my two cents is going to be rocking all night long. Ahh it's been awhile since we did one of these.

Hmmm, I really want to go, but that would mean spending much needed train-money with which I need to get home... Ah, I'll just borrow it off my brother

crash were deadly last night, and if it wasn't £3.00 for a bottle of beer and there wasn't a big ugly stupid bouncer annoying me when i went in, it would have been great! but i missed most of fuckedifino cos i was watching the footie upstairs...

lorcanzo I couldn't agree more I really hate the bouncers there, they just hate letting people in with out making a comment.
Like when the 90DAYMEN played the band were walking in and the bouncers where like "Evening lads where do you think you're going?". These are the same bouncers who watched them load in all the gear. Dickheads.

Crash on the other hand were great, sure there was dancing an'all. Why I even heard one person remark "It's just like los crudos in the attic".
I missed everyone else cos I had work to do.
Bluetip is going to be even better if there could be such a thing.

a little while ago we stood outside the gasworks for 1/2 an hour in the rain on a friday night with all of our gear waiting to play, and the bouncer wouldn't let us in. wasn't a hope of us getting in he said. then when the promoter came he let us in straight away! He was the same big fat ugly bloke who did the door on wednesday night...

jaysus, they're baxtards in there...I remember trying to get in to see ...oi polloi (possibly) and just that night they decided to change it to over 21's...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back