Crash Mag! (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by fucking pete
Zzap 64! more like

you rubber keyed freaks

ahhhh, ye olde rubber keyboard.
getting up at 6 in the morning to play some football manager (on easy level so i won as much as possible) before going to school. how very very lonely.

ah street fighter 2...fond fond memories of mitching every Friday after lunch to play that down in the arcade. *lloook at my veerruucaaa*

My favourite arcade memory is playing Rampage in Courtown when I was a chissler; at the time I couldn't get over a game that rewarded you for eating people and crushing cop cars.
Fucking marvellous.

Street Fighter 2 was a game I got very good at.
As was Double Dragon and Golden Axe. I was shite at all the others. I mean Glider Rider. What the fuck?

I still have my Amstrad CPC464 at home. Still works too.

jeez bies!!!

what abute the commodore 64 128D

games such as: THE FIFTH AXIS, THE LAST NINJA AND GHOSTBUSTERS.

re-load, every time you die...classic.

I miss bad dudes vs dragon ninja, karmov, dizzy, elite and operation wolf, one of these days i'll find someone who can fix my brothers kickass amstrad 64k with the green monitor and cassette drive.

Oh yeah. The dizzy games.
Fantastic! I beat desert island dizzy and fantasy land dizzy. two thoroughly excellent games.

You can get an amstrad emulator for your pc. One is called caprice, and runs from dos, the other is multi-machine and emulates all the Amstrad 8-bits (including the console!) the spectrum and I think the MSX. great fun I tells ya.!cheezy

Was I the only one who had an Apple II? Dad brought it home from work when they were switching to IBM PCs, it was about 6 years obsolete and it was impossible to find new games for it... but it was fun anyway... I think. Look!:

a2.jpg

here, do you still have it? i think they have a monophonic sound chip.. you can do stuff like 'flight of the bumblebee' and mad shit with it.

link up 8 of them and you've got a monster!

Yep- in the depths of my haunted attic... Probably still works I'd say... the main problem with it was those crappy 5 1/4 " disks, which were incredibly easy to scratch, melt, bend, etc... Don't know how you'd go about linking a bunch of them together though. The sound chip was really harsh and buzzy as far as I remember.

I did find this program at www.oldsoftware.com :

its called 'The Music Studio' (Apple 2GS) (Activision) and allows you appearently to 'Compose, engineer and explore music.'

it also claims to be of 'Professional Quality.'

its $9.

as for linking the machines together, well, a boy can dream, can't he?.... although vince clarke runs his entire midi setup from 2 bbc microcomputers with a custom built midi splitter.

not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back