Covid-19 supermarket/panic buy updates (1 Viewer)

Was weak today and broke into the 2 week, in case of self isolation/breakdown of society, food stash for some bottled water.

And *SOMEONE* HAS ALREADY BEEN IN THERE EATING THE IKEA BISCUITS.

Lidl Glasnevin Wednesday 8.30pm update.

Felt much, much, busier than the last two weeks and no queue to get in either. People were dawdling about, breaking balls.

Didnt like it.

Oh, I just looked it up. I'm in London, I haven't seen anything about avian flu over here. But the shelves are empty and have been for weeks.

Me too. I was sickened. Couldn't walk down the middle aisle because it was full of people bunched up. Couldn't browse their special beer week beers 'cause the queue for the till was all the way down the booze aisle.

But cheap biscuit lane was well stocked.

Overall trip score: a dud.

Me too. I was sickened. Couldn't walk down the middle aisle because it was full of people bunched up

I've been cycling (I am 8km from any grown up shop) so when I land at the supermarket I'm pretty warmed up. I still feel like I'm nowhere near fast enough to avoid the carriers roaming randomly around like video game droids.

Me too. I was sickened. Couldn't walk down the middle aisle because it was full of people bunched up. Couldn't browse their special beer week beers 'cause the queue for the till was all the way down the booze aisle.
Lads, we can walk by people to get through

Just don't breathe for that few seconds

Like if someone is scanning the shelves in the bakery aisle for the non-existent yeast packages
I'm allowed walk by to where there's no vanilla extract

Pretty sure this works

I went to GRMN to get food weeks ago and some guy was checking every single bunch of bananas by hand for freshness. I didn't eat banana for weeks, I have probably posted about it here before and I'm going to remember it and give out about it for the rest of my life.

I went to GRMN to get food weeks ago and some guy was checking every single bunch of bananas by hand for freshness. I didn't eat banana for weeks, I have probably posted about it here before and I'm going to remember it and give out about it for the rest of my life.
Just stop eating the skins.

“Within 2m for 15 minutes” isn’t it?

908b5139249b58eb9cfe54abb7f18b42.jpg

Lads, we can walk by people to get through

Just don't breathe for that few seconds

Like if someone is scanning the shelves in the bakery aisle for the non-existent yeast packages
I'm allowed walk by to where there's no vanilla extract

Pretty sure this works
You didn't see how disgusting these people looked. And i wanted to root through the stupid lidl shit to find a birthday present for the wife. In the end she had to make do with standard groceries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back