Couriers -- anyone know? (1 Viewer)

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
Okay, I want to send something from my office to another office but it has nothing to do with work on either end. It would be hard to put in a parcel box and actually send through the post and difficult for a bike massager to deliver it. Can people (non-business accounts) use local couriers? Has anyone ever done this? I'd rather not hire a cab to go all the way out there to drop it off and then go back to work. Partly because I am lazy and partly because I don't want to deal with it. How much will my avoidance cost me?

Just tell lies and get the business to pay for it. Tell the boss that someone asked you for some company literature so you sent it out to them for example. Tell them it's a side project you've been working on to help grow the business. But you didn't want to touch base with your boss as you weren't prepared to concrete it. Then put all your ducks in a line, and throw them at the wall to see what sticks.

Most companies seem to require one to start an account, which seems more business like than a one off. I think I might go the high school route here and give it to a mutual friend to give to the person. Avoiding having to do it myself. Sometimes I question if I'm really turning 33. Ridiculous. Thanks anyway.

i was working for a very large company a few years ago who had a massive courier account and i used to take the piss something awful.

couriering bananas and biscuits and stuff to my friends in other offices. it was fun.

So......what you're all saying is that I should quit my job and this whole rat race thing and become a bicycle courier? That had been on my mind.

Fine, it's settled then. Thanks guyz

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back