Country living... (3 Viewers)

Even in Dublin, growing up, the shit you would get for wearing a fucking hat or something.

haha

this was said to a vaguely alternative looking female acquaintance, coming out of a cafe in temple bar with a takeaway tea: "look at you with yer cup o' tea an all, ya queer!"

I call home to hear who has died..."sure if it's not one it's the other" my mother will say, meaning 'car crash' or 'suicide'

that's just mother talk though, i get the litany of death and illness whenever i talk to my mum, usually people i've never even heard of before:

"oh, sheila's parkinson's is giving her awful trouble"

who the fuck is sheila? do people really get parkinson's??

haha

this was said to a vaguely alternative looking female acquaintance, coming out of a cafe in temple bar with a takeaway tea: "look at you with yer cup o' tea an all, ya queer!"

Some day the junkie/skanger who said that will say it to the wrong person and will have the crap kicked out of them.

Was your gf, errr, of an androgynous appearance? Or did this happen in Donegal?

Nope, very much woman shaped. We were saying goodbye at a bus stop, to be fair it was comic gold, we couldn't stop laughing which enraged them all the more, there was about 5 of them of course. I think most of the group were more angry that that one genius among them made them look so fucking stupid. Some auld fellas who were also waiting for the bus (though in hindsight they were probably the age I am now, which is slightly depressing) were in stitches.

Good times.

just getting that Blur song out of my head..thank you very much ann post

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I too despise that Blur song.Its an abortion.

Chilly as feck in the country this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back