Corrupted (1 Viewer)

Fucking amazing last night aswell...couldn't believe how they managed to build the atmosphere up before completely exploding over and over. Like a moment of utter sadness stretched out over hours.

They were very good at supersonic but I was far from blown away. I think Thorr's Hammer who played right before trumped them.

Having watched both one after the other on Sunday I'd have to agree. Both bands were great but I'm just not a huge fan of the long slow clean mood builds that Corrupted were doing. When they got heavy the were great though.

They were very good at supersonic but I was far from blown away. I think Thorr's Hammer who played right before trumped them.

It was great to see Thorr's Hammer, and they sounded awesome and all, but it seemed to me that they just took it as a bit of a laugh. I'm not saying it shouldn't be fun, and it was nice that Runhilde smiled the whole way through, but for me it wasn't a convincing crushing doom performance, compared to Corrupted, who I found completely paralysing. I hope I get to see them again some time in the future.

I can see what your sayin mangler, all the smiling and laughs weren't very doom but I think the whole festival was more about the fun than the doom, maybe that's why I enjoyed TH more. They also seemed to be back together because they actually wanted to play together again as opposed to just another cash in. Great to see Greg Anderson rockin out again too, hopefully he gets a liking for it and resurrects that other band he used to play in.

Yeah, the bit of Thorr's Hammer were good fun, and it would be good to see that reunion inspire O'Malley/Anderson to play actual songs again.

Pleasantly surprised with O'Malley's death grunts as well.

the first song on the thors hammer album where theres a bit of runhidmwedfbsjf singing and then theres a huge, ridiculously over the top tom g warrior esque ''HUUUWWWWWWWWW''....
did they play that?
if so i'm very jealous,a musical moment that perfectly sums up why metal is fucking cool.

the first song on the thors hammer album where theres a bit of runhidmwedfbsjf singing and then theres a huge, ridiculously over the top tom g warrior esque ''HUUUWWWWWWWWW''....
did they play that?
if so i'm very jealous,a musical moment that perfectly sums up why metal is fucking cool.

Pretty sure they played that first on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back