Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (17 Viewers)

Any record stores delivering? i want music, and to give them money. On the other hand I don't want them putting themselves at any unnecessary risk.

No changes in post as far as I know, Amazon have apparently made changes to their warehouses (at least in the US) to prioritize essential items. I suppose it's down to the shop whether they can operate safely or not.

beer shops seem to be delivering. again, i want to give them business. but want them to stay put as well.

has anyone ordered a takeaway lately? we very rarely do at the best of times, but i am ganting for a big margherita pizza.

I am deliberately refusing to buy anything from Amazon. If Irish suppliers are out of stock I'll wait until they have it again. If they've had to close I'll wait until they re-open. There is very little that we actually NEED so badly it can't wait a few weeks.

Postal and courier activities are listed as estential services apart from something from Spain from a couple of weeks back I have been receiving mail as normal

Will antibody testing be part of the return to normality? That should provide more data re: people who had mild cases and just stayed home or the asymptomatic cases
if we could get everyone tested in one shape or form, that would be great. We wouldn't be dealing in unknowns then.

I'm not that up-to-speed on the plans for antibody testing, whether its just people who knowingly had the virus, then recovered. I fear that it might be. That being the case, we're talking about such a small number of people as not to make a difference. It'll be great for them. The whole country will be their private playground until things settle again.

Amazon warehouse workers are strike. Good time to not shop there.
it's a good time to nationalize them.

beer shops seem to be delivering. again, i want to give them business. but want them to stay put as well.

has anyone ordered a takeaway lately? we very rarely do at the best of times, but i am ganting for a big margherita pizza.
yes of course i've ordered takeaway lately, i have literally nothing else to do (and it supports local restaurants)

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Um, can anyone just join in that Zoom ID?

if we could get everyone tested in one shape or form, that would be great. We wouldn't be dealing in unknowns then.

Surely by the time you get the last test done,you would need to start at the beginning again,as there is just as much chance they have caught it in the meantime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back