Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (20 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"Brady Sluder".

anyway, here is an ongoing updated spreadsheet for Mutual Aid/Food/Supplies in the US, (links to UK and a few other places as well. Any similar list for Ireland?). Not much help here I know but it's still a nice thing people are doing.

Feel kind of bad for all the celebs getting eviscerated for this terrible idea, they're just doing what celebs do

Chris O'Dowd is dead to me tho

Feel kind of bad for all the celebs getting eviscerated for this terrible idea, they're just doing what celebs do

Chris O'Dowd is dead to me tho

The tweet is now unavailable. Give us a gist of the evisceration.

What do you do with covid-19-besmeared supermarket supplies when you get them home? Is it known how long the virus can live on packets as time etc? Can it live in vegetables? I'm thinking I might put stuff aside for a few days before use.

The tweet is now unavailable. Give us a gist of the evisceration.
oh no??

Does this work? They can't make this disappear

Are you all wearing masks when you go out? I'd imagine one must feel pretty silly the first time.

I just remembered I have a gasmask in the attic. One of these yokes

cVTNZY_0vipmHnPuGTiPoNy8mX1bdrS-SoVOIq9xgWA5Yh1fRkUxcZKMwgPZBl5XR5tjj4S3RKa6L9bahxoDx56mY8OMSQzb5UGJHV0

I'd cause quite the stir going to Lidl in one of them I'd say. Very uncomfortable though

I have one for working in the attic. Took a deep breath and just went for it last night. Was fine. There was one other person in the shop with one.

Any trips ive had to make to work I'm using an alcohol wipe to open doors. So I look cool like Columbo.

Woke up this morning with a new cough. I always have a cough, or at least, I cough several times a day, the last remnants of childhood asthma, but hours later I'm still coughing. I don't have a temperature (am actually in the mid 35s) but am feeling a bit flushed and sweaty. Also a little bit wheezy and short of breath.

I've called my GP and he is going to send me forward for testing. I've been advised to self isolate until I get test results. I could be waiting a few days for testing, I'm low risk and I imagine that they might be triaging higher risk people.

I have been out and about a bit, (shopping, some work related activity but I've mostly been in my home office for work,) and I've been pretty careful, very conscious with my social distancing, vigilant about cough etiquette and hand washing. If it comes back positive then all I can say is that people need to be really careful, because I have done my best to be as careful as I can.

Hopefully I'm just being overly cautious and it's just a seasonal cold, but I'm not going to be blase about it.

At this stage I'm more worried about my folks. They live close by and I've been their point of contact to the outside world. I've been in the house. We've all been social distancing and it's maybe last Tuesday since I've touched them I think. When I called the doctor I worried that I was being silly but when I mentioned my parents and their proximity he reassured me that I was right to be cautious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back