Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (2 Viewers)

i was in the local aldi earlier today and there was a kid of about 7 or 8 years old constantly coughing - like, almost whooping cough levels of HACKhackHACKing. Turned around and his mother was standing behind me - SURPRISE! No mask on. Locked eyes with the guy working on the next checkout over who looked semi-terrified and briefly shared a WHAT THE FUCK moment, then got the fuck out of there with the quickness.

people are pricks

I was on a tube platform today and there was a dude, who I assume was drunk, just coughing and coughing and sneezing.
I personally have become more lax about wearing a mask. I still try, but I guess I'm just a lazy selfish prick.
But this guy, he shouldn't have even left his house. Even in normal times. It gave me a stark realisation.
Yeah before Covid even came along I remember getting the Dublin bus into town one day and there was a guy like this on board, and I was just like "For fuck sake would you ever just call in sick for a fucking day"

Yeah before Covid even came along I remember getting the Dublin bus into town one day and there was a guy like this on board, and I was just like "For fuck sake would you ever just call in sick for a fucking day"
I assume he'd had a few and then had a bad reaction to the cold air of the street and the warm dirty air of the tube.
But he was not even trying to cover his face or anything like that. Again, even in normal times you'd make an effort if you're having a sneezing fit. There was a 20 foot invisible cordon around him on the platform, and the platform was fairly busy. I feel sorry for the people who had to share a carriage with him. Anyway, more maskage for me. I thought we were safe-ish, but clearly we're not.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I assume he'd had a few and then had a bad reaction to the cold air of the street and the warm dirty air of the tube.
But he was not even trying to cover his face or anything like that. Again, even in normal times you'd make an effort if you're having a sneezing fit. There was a 20 foot invisible cordon around him on the platform, and the platform was fairly busy. I feel sorry for the people who had to share a carriage with him. Anyway, more maskage for me. I thought we were safe-ish, but clearly we're not.

Maybe he was deliberately trying to make space for himself

one would like to think that in this glorious future we are now living in, management will be far quicker to tell a staff member to go home if they are obviously ill.

Major Mayhem!

one would like to think that in this glorious future we are now living in, management will be far quicker to tell a staff member to go home if they are obviously ill.
Our manager wanted to come into the office last week after she tested negative for Covid. She was still smothered with a really bad cold. It actually took a bit of convincing to get her to stay working from home for the day

Not sure where all the glee from certain Irish politicians this morning over NZ moving away from the zero Covid plan is coming from.

They weren't incorrect when they said it wasn't feasible here, but 27 deaths later it's hard to say that it didn't work well for New Zealand and their set of advantages.

Not sure where all the glee from certain Irish politicians this morning over NZ moving away from the zero Covid plan is coming from.

They weren't incorrect when they said it wasn't feasible here, but 27 deaths later it's hard to say that it didn't work well for New Zealand and their set of advantages.
exactly. What NZ did wasn't some kind of admission that their strategy was wrong. Just that its time to change it.

Irish politicians are cunts, thats probably the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back