cork squatters are go (1 Viewer)

Ah fuck this, the buildings been empty for how long and those bastards are trying to say they are going to use it for something? Fuckers. Like, QUB up here in Belfast does the exact same fuckin thing if you try and put one of their many empty buildings to use, and all the while they are spending fuckin millions making their tourist-attraction buildings look good, shower of fuckers the lot of them.

jmlcomp said:
crawford manages it's own resources and doesn't need to talk to cit about any use of it's resources.....
i think the multimedia department are treated as a seperate entity in cit as well....
leo could clear this all up for us......

This is what I know and its probably not the full deal.
Crawford is part of the CIT, The Multimedia and Print depts in CIT are not seperate entities, they are part of the humanities school in here , which includes tourism and catering and something else. Because the Multimedia and Print courses that I'm involved in are the only courses up here that bear any relation to whats going on in Crawford there is a certain amount of resource sharing wrt CIT students using photographic facilities in Crawford, Crawford students using video editing equipment stuff up here and School of Music Students taking audio classes requiring computer labs up here and so on. As far as I am aware which in essence all dipping from the same well, for all intents and purposes budgets for CIT and Crawfors are treated as seperate budgets at all but the highest levels

mc moley said:
squatin is so last year.....tell them cork dudes to move to barcalona and get with the times!
your right squatin is so last year . lets just stay with our rediculously rich parents and our arctic spa

conchita said:
your right squatin is so last year . lets just stay with our rediculously rich parents and our arctic spa

burn!

was talking to one of the squatters last night.......
he said that they got out before in order not to have the injuction served on them......
he was saying it sounds like the cit are going to do them for criminal trespass and get this criminal fuckin damage....
said damage being they painted the stair railings....
fuckin anarchists.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back